“Excellent service with a smile!”
Review of Lir Cafe

Lir Cafe
Ranked #33 of 186 Restaurants in Killarney
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Always Welcome!!!
Description: Always Welcome!!!
Western Ireland, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service with a smile!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We visited because out Sat Nav in the car found you and we so glad. Excellent Chai Latte, and Hot Chocloate and my son loved the very tasty toasted specials! We have definitely found the best café in Kerry. So relaxing, newspapers to read. Nice cosy atmosphere and very friendly staff that made my son smiles lots when he got lots marsh mallows in his hot chocolate!
We have since returned 4 times in the last 2 weeks, keep up the excellent food service. Thank you.

• Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Minneapolis
“Wonderful place for a lovely treat!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We had the most wonderful hot chocolate here--rich and delicious. We went back a second evening for another bedtime treat. Charming little place!

Visited May 2013
Geneva
“Also very good online!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Due to distance, I was not physically there but ordered online some particular chocolates I could not find in my country... And fact it that I received them much more quickly than I could hope!

Also a small particular request regarding shipment has been fullfilled. A real example for efficiency and good service. So a big thank you (I will remember to come back)!

• Visited May 2013
Orlando, FL
“Great place to get a coffee fix!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

There are no Starbucks in Ireland, and I am a big fan. Walked into this place on a whim for a coffee fix and I was pleasantly suprised. Great coffee and atmosphere.

Toledo, Ohio
“Best Cup of Coffee in County Kerry”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The Lir Cafe in Killarney, Ireland is a small and cozy place. On a nice day you can sit outside and watch life in the city while drinking a lovely cup of Americana coffee. This is the best coffee I've had in many visits to Ireland. Lir also has a lovely array of sweets, scones, and light meals.

This is a must on every trip to Killarney.

• Visited March 2013