“Excellent, just be sure to take your own pics.”

Outdoors Ireland - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a leading outdoor training, adventure and bushcraft company, with a small team of highly qualified and vastly experienced instructors; dedicated to providing the best service possible. We were the first adventure company in Ireland to achieve a gold environmental award and have a fantastic Trip Advisor rating! We are celebrating our eleventh year of operation this year, 2016. Join us for an intensive training course, an extreme adventure experience, or a magical relaxing kayak tour through the Lakes of Killarney...
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My guide didn´t manage to upload the pictures of the Kayak tour around killarney lakes. However, the experience was amazing and he was helpful all throughout. I would definitely recommend.

OutdoorsIreland, Manager at Outdoors Ireland - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Apologies we never had photos for you. Thanks for your review though. Glad you enjoyed your kayak trip with us.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We took a chance and headed for Kerry in February. Jason led our group on a truly memorable climb. We did not quite make it to the top as the snowy conditions made it unsafe. My teenage son and I thoroughly enjoyed our day out. Home again safe, can't wait to try it again! :)

OutdoorsIreland, Manager at Outdoors Ireland - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thanks for a great day with Jason. Hope you liked your photos!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

My sister and I had a great day out with Nathan last Sat; abseiling/rock climbing in the morning and kayaking in the afternoon. Nathan had huge patience and although rock climbing success was limited (purely down to personal fears), managing to complete 3 abseils was a huge personal achievement, something I've always loved watching and felt I'd love to try, but never really thought I'd get the opportunity. Even after doing it once, there's still that nervousness each time to give over to the ropes and harness, but Nathan's patient coaching helped me take the big step each time. Kayaking in the afternoon was another first, and loved every minute. While it's far less scary, Nathan still pushed us outside our comfort zone by taking us in among some trees that were well submerged after all the dreadful weather, so we had fun learning to negotiate the obstacles of tree trunks and overhanging branches! Was a beautiful afternoon so we got the best views. Thanks Nathan for a really thrilling day out, look forward to future activities with Outdoors Ireland.

OutdoorsIreland, Manager at Outdoors Ireland - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thanks for such a fabulous review and thanks for being such great company! What a great day in terms of sparkling crisp spring weather and the sunset over Torc Mountain!

Well done on the abseiling to the two of you. Hopefully see you soon; maybe for that Mountain Skills Course!

Nathan

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Nathan guided us on a climb in the Gap of Dunloe. Nathan made it easy, fun and safe. It was really a fantastic experience!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Nathan Kingerlee led a one day introduction to mountain skills in Wicklow on 30/11/2013. The course was well structured and the teaching well paced for a group with very mixed experience of mountain craft. I learned a great deal in one day and the way in which it was taught, with the learning reinforced, means that I will remember the key points.
Its a pleasure to be led by someone who loves what they do and is patient with the complete beginner. It was misty and the poor visibility meant that our navigation skills were indeed put to the test. I highly recommend Nathan as an outdoors instructor.