“Great hotel, well located..”

The Killarney Park Hotel
Ranked #3 of 38 Hotels in Killarney
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Very well located for the centre of killarney, but also quiet. I was quite taken with this hotel. The staff were very friendly and all of them remembered my name (not something I am used to even as a top level Marriott and Hitton rewards member).

I ate in the restaurant the first night and it was pretty good. It wasn't the best I have had, but good enough and reasonably priced. The breakfast through was awesome. probably one of the best breakfasts I have ever had.

I would return here.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
KPHManager, General Manager at The Killarney Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2010

Dear Guest,
I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay at Killarney Park Hotel. Thank you for your warm acknowledgements and for complimenting our team of colleagues for their friendliness and attention to detail.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Killarney Park Hotel in the near future.

Niamh O'Shea

Reviewed April 29, 2010

My friend and I spent 2 nights 24th and 25th April in this hotel, The room was large and beautifully decorated, the staff were friendly and very helpful, the food was excellent. It was one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. I am looking forward already to my next trip there.
Mary Burke
Clonmel
Co. Tipperary.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 19, 2010

I spent the Easter weekend with my wife and three young kids in the Killarney Park Hotel. From the minute we arrived, we were made feel at home. We were upgraded free of charge to a very elegant and spacious Jr suite. It accomadated all of us very comfortably. (those who travel with three or more kids will appreciate what I mean by this). For a five star hotel, I was impressed at how they catered for kids. They were entertained from the minute we arrived allowing my wife and I to enjoy some relaxing time together without feeling guilty. The service was the best I have received in a long time in Ireland, nothing was too much trouble. Even the kids were spoilt rotten with the service, We have a great picture of the three of them sitting back on the bed, wearing the kids robes and slippers supplied by the hotel, drinking hot choc with marshmellows.. On easter Sunday the staff held a very well organised Easter Egg Hunt. There was kids entertainment, the Easter Bunny paid a visit, Balloons, face painting and a "mad hatters tea party" with lots of sweets, choclate etc.. for adults and kids. The food in the restaurant was excellent, however, their wine list needs attention. Breakfast was superb. The prices have come down at the Park and it proved to be good value. We will be going back again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2010

I can't say enough about this hotel.

We had such a great visit. We arrived without a reservation, and were greeted by two of the most polite and helpful employees (front desk & bell hop). We ended up getting drinks at the hotel bar and the staff there was awesome too. We were upgraded to a beautiful Jr. Suite. We were happy to find out hotel parking and internet use is free (which is not always the case in our experience with Irish hotels). Our room rate came with free (all you can eat) breakfast in the hotel restaurant, which was absolutely lovely. It was the best breakfast we've had in a long time, far exceeding the typical Irish breakfast you'd expect. The location of the hotel was great! Easy walk around the town. Go, go, go....you will not regret it and its well worth the cost.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2010

Amazing stay. Went for a two night break in the Killarney Park Hotel. Stunning property, incredible staff and amazing rooms. Breakfast was fantastic. Spa Treatment was excellent also. The real thing that made it was the friendlyness of all the staff. Fantastic location. You are in a total relaxing get-away, yet have the convenience of the town so close.

Dined also at their sister hotel, The Ross. What a beautiful place, with the same sense of quality and friendly staff.

A place I would hold in very high regard and a defininte hotel to go back again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2010

We stayed here for a night whilst travelling through Kerry and we couldn't say enough about the place. Great location. Not cheap, but it is a 5 star Hotel. We ate out in a restaurant the night we stayed but if the food is anything like the lunch and breakfast we had, it can only be excellent.

Tom
New Jersey

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2010

I really can't fault this hotel. It's perfect, central location and a wonderrful oasis in a busy town. We loved the pub, lobby and the staff had complete Irish charm. Yes - go there if you can afford it.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple