The Killarney Park Hotel
$192
$374
$258
$249
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
$165
The Ross(Killarney)
$253
  • Restaurant
1,545 results
All reviewsgarden barjunior suitegas firebeautiful hotelturn down serviceoutdoor hot tubfavorite hotelring of kerrystar servicesitting areastar hoteltop classfrom start to finishwould highly recommend this hotelhotel bara wonderful staysecond to none
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Just returned from having spent 2 nights in Killarney in a Junior suite. On arrival we had a few issues with the fire in our room and the room was icy cold. I was disappointed as it was a very special birthday weekend but we eventually warmed the room up and had a drink in the foyer. The foyer area was a little chilly too, I think given that the hotel was closed until 27th it might have meant the heating wasn't on? Anyway from that point onwards we had a wonderful experience, the junior suite is roomy, luxurious and comfortable. The bathroom was spotless and spacious. The food in the restaurant was tasty and the menu varied, the service was excellent. Breakfast was great, a great layout meant that the buffet was placed in a separate area from the tables so you didn't feel there were people wandering all over the room. A very relaxed atmosphere indeed, the service at breakfast was excellent also. It was served until 11am too which lent itself the the very pampering feel to the weekend. Check in was friendly and efficient. The housekeeping staff were extremely friendly. The soundproofing was excellent, there was no noise from lift shafts or people walking in the corridor and we couldn't hear the bar or outside noise - a rare thing for me to compliment in an Irish hotel.

A couple of very small things that might improve...
-we arrived for our dinner reservation but our table was not ready. No problem for us, we were asked to wait in the foyer but we were there at least 20 mins and I felt we could have been given a wine menu and our wine brought out to us or been offered a pre dinner drink. We felt we had been forgotten about and we went in to the restaurant and asked for a wine list. Note the manager did not appear to be there that night
- there are no hooks in the bathoom for robes or towels
- it was pretty miserable to arrive on a cold winter evening to a freezing cold room. the fire didn't work (batteries) and the radiators were turned off
- the outdoor hot tub was not turned on while we were there and so it was too cold to get into. By the time it had heated up we had finished in the pool area. We had been looking forward to sitting in it!
- The pool and jacuzzi area doesn't feel very luxurious, there are no hooks for robes and very few loungers/places to sit - take note of places like sheraton fota Island resort or agahdoe which seem much more relaxing to visit and are also 5 star (the pool guy however was very friendly and nice)

I would definitely go back to the Killarney park hotel though and would recommend it also.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a junior suite if you can
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
KPH-Kerry, General Manager at The Killarney Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear the you found the hotel a little chilly on arrival and we will certainly take note of that. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, especially our late breakfast, it is nice to not have to rise early when your away for a break and give guests a chance for a little more “me time”.

Thank you for your honest review of the improvements that you feel we could make here, we will certainly do our very best to address these issues to prevent them happening again.

I hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back here at The Killarney Park Hotel.

Niamh O’Shea,

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Had the wonderful company of great friends, Christmas ambience, warm and welcoming staff, delicious food what better way to spend an evening ... Love it every time :-) we dined in the bar comfortable surroundings relaxed atmosphere hard to leave its like a home from home ... Well done !!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maroconn44
KPH-Kerry, General Manager at The Killarney Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Killarney Park Hotel. We really appreciate all guest reviews that we get.

I am delighted that you were able to soak up a bit of the Christmas atmosphere here this year, we do our utmost to create a beautiful Christmas atmosphere around the hotel. We pride ourselves on being a "home away from home" for people and I am delighted that you were able to feel comfortable in the hotel and experience this feeling.

We look forward to welcoming you back here at The Killarney Park Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Killarney has many, many hotel choices but there is still only one clear winner: The Killarney Park! The rooms, service, meals, atmosphere, etc are all top notch. Cannot think of anything they can do better! We hosted a business party and they did everything just right ... such a fantastic team of professionals. Someday I will return with my family and introduce them to my favorite Killarney hotel!

Room Tip: My room was perfect ... loved the small touches like the fireplace and the pop up TV at the foot of the bed.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Killarney Park Hotel. We really appreciate your kind comments about your stay here and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Your comments will be passed onto our staff here an no doubt they will be met with great appreciation from them. We do our best each day to meet all of our guests needs and ensure everyone has an enjoyable stay.

I hope to get an opportunity to welcome you back here to The Killarney Park Hotel where you will be able to really relax and enjoy all that the hotel and town has to offer.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I cannot think of where to start to compliment this hotel. Firstly, it is right in the heart of Killarney, which is an amazingly quaint Irish town, with loads to offer in terms of pubs, shops etc. I don't know if it is just standard Irish hospitality, but this was an amazing boutique hotel. Set in large gardens, it is a very stylish hotel, the ground floor has several lounge/sitting areas. There is a bar/restaurant which is very Irish and has the service to match. I just love the service level in these Irish hotels. It is as if you are visiting friends in their home. Nothing is too much trouble. We booked a "Best category" room and the receptionist told us that we had a Junior Suite. I have stayed in many Junior Suites and this one was terrific. Large bathroom, separate shower and bath, king size extremely comfortable bed, sitting area with gas fire place and a balcony. The internet is fast and complimentary. When the porter showed us to our room, he asked immediately if we were satisfied with the room. Was he kidding, the room was superb. Breakfast was included in the rate. There is fantastic spa, featuring a gym, indoor pool, sauna and hot tub. I don't know what else to say about this hotel except, if you are visiting Killarney and don't stay at this hotel, you are crazy.

Room Tip: Treat yourself to a Junior Suite. It is terrific.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Craig D

Dear Craig,

Thank you so much for your beautiful review of our hotel. We really appreciate all feedback we get from our guests.

I am delighted to hear that The Killarney Park Hotel met your expectations and that you were satisfied with your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back here to Ireland again soon to experience our heart warming Irish Hospitality.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

this is one of the best hotels i have ever stay at, from the front door to the room we met friendly and professional staff who were kind and helpful. My sister treated me to the hotel break and booked us into a junior suite. the log fires and the christmas decor made it really special and inviting. the spa area is very relaxing,not to mention the back massage and the outdoor hot-tub which was almost hidden was really something to write home about! we ate in the bar and had steak which was so yummy that i would go back on a sunday just for the food. there was just one negative point about this hotel....we were both awoken at 640am by the ???dated heating system and banging pipes!!! the sounds were so loud that we both woke and im not a light sleeper!! i did forget to mention this to the hotel staff as i felt it would ruin our really relaxing time at the hotel. if you like heat this this hotel was roasting hot and maybe a little too hot for me. it is very close to the centre literally a half a minute walk and safe and plentiful parking in the hotel grounds. i will be going to stay here again as i thought it was a really special hotel in my books, probably one of the best in Ireland!

Room Tip: all rooms are amazing!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
KPHManager, General Manager at The Killarney Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at The Killarney Park Hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to write a comment about our hotel and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and got to join in the festive spirit around the hotel.

I am disappointed to hear that your sleeping was interrupted, had we known we would certainly have done our best to rectify the situation for the remainder of your stay. We will investigate your feedback and do our best to eliminate the problem. I can appreciate what a nuisance this was for you and please know that we are committed to providing you with a much improved experience on your next visit to the hotel.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcome your return to The Killarney Park Hotel in the near future.

Niamh O’Shea