“A gem!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Had lunch here, what a great place. Delicious food, wonderful service, really friendly. Can't recommend it highly enough.

1  Thank Lordugg

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Jam is a nice place, whenever I have ate there it has been good, nothing fantastic but nothing bad either, staff are always friendly and generally a nice buzz going on, the only thing I would say is that I do find it to be overpriced and there are better options available.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

this is a super eatery. Whether its a latte and coffee cake or fish cakes and salad, this place is always excellant and produce so fresh. The staff are always very helpful and friendly

Reviewed September 9, 2012

08/09/2012:: We had parked the car in the public car park outside the Killarney Towers Hotel and we were heading to do the mini-marathon in Market Cross. As we were passing down, we spotted this lovely café. I never saw it before. As it was just before the race, we did not head in, but it was very busy. This would have been around 11.30am on a Saturday morning.

After the race, we thought of the shop again and when in to see that they had a lovely bakery section too! We bought a lovely Pear and Almond Tart and Brown Soda loaf. Both were very reasonable. The place was very busy for lunch (around 2.15pm) and the items for sale were very reasonable. Will definitely be trying here the next time we travel to Killarney.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I made two trips in one day to this place, its a cafe/deli and the food behind the counter looks delicious.
The apple and cinnamon scone was gorgeous! I returned in the afternoon for a late lunch and had quiche and some salad, generous portion size and tasted great.
On my third and final trip I decided to have a treat and chose a piece of roulade to take away - yum.
Its great because you can buy your whole picnic from here, or select your dinner to reheat for later.

1  Thank Lisa P