“Love this restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Killarney
“Love this restaurant”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

This is by far the best chinese in Killarney. The food is amazing, Normaly myself and my partner get satay chicken main course and sweet and sour both with fried rich. Have ate satay in loads of place but golden chopsticks defo beats all. My daughter loves chicken balls with sweet and sour sauce and fried rice. of course all with prawn crackes. deco of restaurant is fab and its so clean.. Staff are extremely friendl. Get take out here every friday or saturday night. Hvae eaten in once and it was great. Its a must try when in killarney.

Visited March 2012

Ireland
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Visited here on a Saturday night. Chinese would not be my choice of cuisine on a girls weekend away normally but after a visit to Golden Chopsticks I am converted!!!!
Restaurant was not very busy which is a pity as the food here is top class. Had duck starter and chicken satay as a main........perfection. Service was polite and professional.

Next time I visit Killarney it's top of my list for a return visit.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Co.Corktraveller
Dublin Ireland
“Great food and very tasty.”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Arrived too late for the early bird menu, and it was only gone 6 pm, a bit early to finish I would have thought. Met a couple leaving here because of this. Decided it was Chinese food we wanted anyway, and decided to stay for some food. The waitress was new and made a few silly mistakes, but a more senior girl was able to correct things without a fuss. We got the platter for 2 which was extremely moreish, very fresh and tasty. Then decided we would just order more starters for our main, it was well worth our while doing this, as everything was so nicely cooked and presented. It was a nice restaurant with all the right criteria for a good Chinese experience, will be back again next time I am in town.

• Visited July 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food was lovely but the portions were small.I will return.”
Reviewed January 1, 2011

I happen to book in on a very busy night, New Years Eve so the staff were ran off their which meant we were waiting quite a long time but the food was very nice and the staff did their best ( portions are on the small side).The decor was very modern and comfortable.please note it is on the second floor.There are not much options on the special 3 course menus.Also the fizzy drinks were served from 2 ltr bottles but charged for regular small glass bottles minus the fizz. I would definitely go back on my next visit to kilarney and hopefully on a quieter night.it is a good place to eat. There is a public car park in the basement at only 1 Euro an hour.

Killarney, Ireland
“Great tasting food at great prices”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Myself and some work collegues eat lunch at Golden Chopsticks every Friday. The lunch menu offers a large variety of dishes, with some great sauces to choose from. With the House Special being the most expensive at just €10, how can you go wrong!! It's just a pity that more people from Killarney don't support this restaurant, as it is always very quiet at lunchtimes. Great Food, Great Service, Great Prices - please, try it out, you will come back!!