“Excellent food!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Everything is locally sourced and made in house. Even the bread was special and we loved the fennel and olive bread. Everything was delicious and portions were large. Nothing was overpriced and the genuinely happy and helpful staff were delightful. The fact it's over the shops is slightly offputting, but please don't be. It's worth the climb up the stairs!

2  Thank Trangmard

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here for my sons birthday. We should have gone to Burger King. We were waiting 10 mins to get a seat as only 1severing then when I asked was there a kids menu I was told no but we will do half potion on certain food. I order burger and chips for my daughter ask for kids potion told no cant be done so €14 for a child dinner asked for no salad and it to be plain out comes coleslaw on the plate. I got salmon my other son got lamb we were still hungry leaving had to wait an hour for the food to come to the table. Some of my food was cold when I got it also hurt one of my teeth on the salmon.
What made me more mad was a another family came in got chicken nuggets for there kids and were given there food before us.
We won't be heading back as we only had main half a bottle of wine and 4 mineral €100 way over priced for me :((((

1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My Family and I don't question where we'll go if out for Sunday Lunch, Paddy's is simply the best in Killarney. A family run business with locally sourced ingredients always providing consistent mouth watering home cooked meals, a warm welcome, large portions and always asked if we'd like extra, deserts are extra special, I would highly recommend the Toblerone Cheesecake! Don't miss an opportunity to eat here be it lunch or dinner, Simply YUM!

3  Thank Triona M
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I live locally we went for lunch as a group of 7 friends... Menu is great a well varied selection to suit everyone even the fussy eaters were pleasantly surprised. Food tasted delicious everything was fresh and very tasty lovely wine selection and make sure to leave room for desert your in for a treat!

2  Thank Antoinette C
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We were a party of 9 and found the food to be delicious, well prepared and very fresh. Vegetables and potatoes accompany meals and are perfectly prepared. Don't skip dessert, the rhubarb tart with custard sauce is wonderful.

2  Thank Shellsreviews