“Best meal in Killarney!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Paddy's Restaurant - CLOSED

Paddy's Restaurant
Cuisines: Irish, European, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chicago, Illinois
“Best meal in Killarney!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

This was a fabulous find! Killarney has no shortage of pubs and eateries but this one is definitely a cut above the rest! The fried brie appetizer was excellent and the cod/salmon main course was delish! My husband's appetizer was quite tasty as well (although I can't remember it). Also, the service was excellent! We were a party of 18 and everyone's food was delivered hot and delicious! Do not be fooled by the small sign and doorway from the outside...this place has big surprises inside!

• Visited August 2012

Killarney, Ireland
“Early bird is fantastic value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Have eaten in Paddy's with some friends one night last week I have nothing but praise for it. We had the early bird and I must say the food was superb, starters, mains and desserts all thumbs up. Five girls are not always easily pleased but Paddys have come up trumps. Mary our waitress was most efficient, friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The early bird menu was €25.50, fantastic value, no wonder the place was swinging when we arrived. I would have absolutely no hesitations in recommending Paddys and we will definitely return.

• Visited July 2012
Peterbrough, United Kingdom
“Could do a lot better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Starters - soups: mushroom was tasteless, potato and leek was no better than average.
Main courses - roast pork was average, salmon and cod was served without the advertised prawn and herb sauce. The best part was the saute potatoes (4 pieces, but more supplied on request).
Dessert - apple pie and custard: was served as apple sponge (no pastry) with a drizzle of custard and a dollop of cream. No decaffeinated coffee other than instant.

• Visited July 2012
“Pleasantly surprised, a local gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

After driving for nearly 6 hours just to get to Kerry, a good meal was needed.

I arrived here with my partner just after 9pm and found the restaurant to be perfect.

The meal portions were just right, the t-bone steak was one of the best I've had in years!!!

2 mains, a dessert, coffee and a bottle of wine worked out to a reasonable €65.

“Excellent value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Having eaten in paddys twice during our 5night stay in Killarney I can honestly say that the food was superb, worth every penny. Price list compared favourably to the fine dining restaurants in killarney.I had risotto followed by monkfish, while my husband had Brie & fillet of beef. The staff were efficient and welcoming! Will definately be eating here again!