“Great pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Last time I was here I had pizza this time I had pasta very very nice service ok atmosphere a bit quiet I will return great value

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Overall the food was good service was ok it was very quiet but I have to say it was great value for what we got

Reviewed January 10, 2014

pleasantly surprised to find an Italian restaurant here. Food was great and service excellent. Location was good and easily accessible from our hotel by foot.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I love that they had GF pasta. They didn't have GF bread, though. We like this place when in Killarney. The food is very good. Service was a little spotty.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We eat at The Med restaurant that is the same family of robertino's just next door. I had pasta n hubby had chicken done in yogurts........ lovely food.....staff is friendly well manner.