“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Amazing food & very generous food portions. Friendly staff & great lay out to the restaurant, loved that the tables were not all on top of each other & had room dividers up too. Would highly recommend this Thai restaurant & have already done so to my friends. Loved the food so much, can't wait to go back again!

1  Thank SuzyTug

Reviewed February 5, 2013

After walking around Killarney on a very cold and windy Monday evening in January only to find that nearly everywhere was closed, I was then very grateful to stumble upon Genting Thai nestled away upstairs in a mall area. Whilst the place was quiet with it being a Monday, I was made to feel very welcome and the restaurant had a nice authentic feel to it. The menu was very good with a lot of choice but being on a budget I decided to go for the set menu. The food came out quickly and the chicken satay I had for starters was amongst the best I have eaten anywhere and it's a firm favourite of mine. I was then asked if I wanted the main staight away or if I would like a gap which I thought was a nice touch. The main course was lovely and full of flavour and piping hot which can be a rare thing with some Asian food. The cost of the meal was very fair so overall Im giving the Genting a 5 rating. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Hard to find but food is delicious and staff very friendly. We have a service by beautiful Thai girl who was very beauty, warm and nice. We choose very strange food but they change this for something else without any extra pay. They should only invest in better water filters because green tea wasn't perfect. The best Thai food in Ireland.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband,too me here for my birthday and have to say it was fantastic,the food was so fresh and tasty,the service was excellent and very friendly,we will be going back again for sure.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I just like everything about this restaurant..I have gone here several times with my friends, with family, my partner and for a work nights out with large groups. The food is always excellent, staff friendly and accomodating