“Always good and never let down.”
Review of Genting Thai

Genting Thai
Ranked #44 of 191 Restaurants in Killarney
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Went to Genting Thai last week and loved the food. Restaurant nice and warm and great staff.
I never had a bad experience yet and I am sure I never will. Will be back again (on payday).

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Genting Thai is definitely one of my top 3 Killarney restaurants. Lovely place for dinner for two, always excellent for our lady´s dinner out or simply delicious food for take away. Members of staff are always friendly and helpful. We like this nice not too formal atmospere always having good time and delicious food for reasonable value. Thanks guys, good job :-)

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Visited on a Thursday and had to return on the Saturday before we left Killarney. Service, food, atmosphere and staff are all great. We both got Prawn Tom Yum soup. We went for Thai beef with chillies and basil and rice. It was excellent, prawns were cooked perfect and the beef was melty. A little on the pricey side but large portions. On our return we had the soup, one more starter to share and one main course to share which was by far plenty. Will definitely return

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

This place is Fab. Service, atmosphere, food it has It all. Steak penang was to die for. 2 starters and 2 mains with noodles and rice and a bottle if wine 72 euro. A must if you like Thai food.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I love Thai food and after eating Irish food for 4 days straight I needed my fix. Genting Thai was located just around the corner from my hotel. Overall, I thought the prices were high but after reading the reviews I had to try it. I must be missing something. The food was good but not great. It was missing the fire, spice, taste?, that most Thai food has. The service was wonderful. Staff very friendly. They put all the food on plate warmers which was a nice touch but overall the experience was just so-so. I wouldn't eat here again.