“Genting Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I always return to this restaurant, beautiful ambiance, very friendly staff and it’s great value for money. I’ve never been disappointed with a meal here. The menu is clearly marked so customers can see the hotness of each dish.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

While it was a bit pricey - the food and service was absolutely worth it.

1  Thank Nicolle H
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I have never had a bad Thai meal, and a few have been splendid. The food at Genting Thai is just very good. Then why was there a long waiting line on the Sunday night we were there? Price is part of it. Genting's prices are normal in a city where many restaurants gouge the tourists. Judging by how many young people were dressed, it appears to be a place in which to be seen. On reading the comments of many reviewers, I am surprised at their enthusiasm. I do not enjoy restaurants where the staff are constantly rushed, where you can inadvertently bump the person at the next table, or cannot hear your dinner companion. If you want good Thai food, take it home from Genting.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Nicest thai restaurant I've been to in years. Good service but the food is great. I wish we had branch in our own town!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Eat in this restaurant every so often and I just love it. The place, food and atmosphere is excellent.