“Delicious”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Everything about this restaurant - the decor, the staff and especially the food is exceptional. Four of us had a very enjoyable evening in the beginning of August in The Genting. The staff are very discreet but friendly and helpful. The decor is gentle and atmospheric. And the food is delicious! Reasonably priced too. We will go back again, definitely.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Came here and had a main course it was very very tasty. It was also reasonably priced at around 15 euros for a main course. The service was very good as well. This is one of the tastiest Thai restaurants I have eaten at in Ireland. Very fast services as well and we just walked in off the street with out any reservation. Well worth a visit would recommend it for sure.

1  Thank cloonacool
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Beautifully decorated restaurant, delicious food and friendly staff. Have eaten here on several occasions and never been disappointed! The 1/4 bottle of sauvignon blanc I had on my last visit was divine. Can't wait to go back. Recommend booking on weekends however.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

I'm not big into oriental food but this is one restaurant I have to go to when I'm in Killarney, a definite must if you are in the region..

Reviewed July 19, 2011

We asked a girl in a shop to recommend a local Chinese restaurant, she asked us if we liked Thai food, and then it all started. We like to eat in our local Lemongrass restaurant in Dublin, so we said we would give it a try. When we walked in the door we were taken aback at the beautiful decor and Thai effects, all over the restaurant. We had the platter for two to start, and it was tremenduous, and a lovely variety came on the plate, nicely presented, and fresh. Our mains were equally nice, and well recieved. Staff were efficient, friendly and helpful, and able to explain the different ways the dishes were cooked. It was a very pleasant experience, one which I would definitely look forward to repeating next time I am in Killarney.

1  Thank johnjonea