“Not good at all”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Santa Cruz, CA
“Not good at all”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I came here for dinner and it looked like a nice establishment plus there were a lot of people in the place so it couldn't be that bad. Oh but it was!
I ordered a side salad, which not sure if they know what that is because what came out was a few greens, a scoop of coleslaw and a scoop of potato salad with a few slices of bell pepper with the greens. No dressing. I was really looking forward to a nice green salad. Nope.
Next I ordered an Irish burger with fries. Not sure if it was a frozen patty before hand. It was definitely not fresh. I couldn't figure out if it was lamb or beef but it didn't taste very good. The server said it was 100% beef. They didn't even ask me how I wanted it cooked, so I knew then that it was probably a frozen patty already made. I took a couple bites, but couldn't do it.
The only thing good there was the french fries - how can you go wrong with that.
I would not recommend this place. I don't see how you can go wrong with a hamburger and fries, but they did.

• Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Lakewood, Ohio
“Great food, service and value”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We've been looking for a place like this since we've been in the oul sod: First class food, genuinely good service and reasonably priced.

We stumbled on this unpretentious little place off the main drag. Instead of paying 25 - 30 euros for an average (at best) set menu meal, we paid 20 euros for a marvelous three course meal -- fish bread, a lamb shank and apple pie -- that was more than enough for two of us to share.

The decor may not have been as swanky as other places, but the food and the server -- dark haired Michele -- were superb. If this is the best dinner we have in Ireland this trip, we'll be satisfied.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Michael M
Menasha, Wisconsin
“Mediocre”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

The food here is average to poor, depending on what is ordered.
The lamb meat in the stew was very fatty, which was disappointing.
The stuffed pork was better than the lamb, but still nothing special.

Romford, United Kingdom
“Kerry Delights”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Excellent choice of menu with very varied prices; three course set menu for 19.95 Euros was great value, portions large, very helpful staff, food well presented and delicious, despite being busy we could not fault our experience.

Watford, United Kingdom
“Traditional Irish food”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

A little gem lovely piping hot food in generous portions the roast pork and lamb shanks were amazing both very tasty a 3 course meal for under 20 euros staff very friendly will definitely be going back