“I didn't want to leave”

Stonechat Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 190 Restaurants in Killarney
Cuisines: Asian, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Rip off Ireland my backside. This place was a marvel. Amazing staff, food to die for, lovely ambience. Why oh why haven't I eaten here before. Now if only I could find a way to get to Killarney more often... I'd live in Stonechat!

1  Thank northkerry

Reviewed February 9, 2011

We discover this place by accident (just off the High st). We had intended to dine at Bricin, but it was closed for the winter. Steak, fish and home made stew were excellent, and the ambiance with great service on a busy night, was the icing on the cake.
Killarney is really lovely, we will return.

Reviewed December 6, 2010

I traveled to Kellarney in November with relatives and we happened upon Stonechat (its in a side alley off the main road in town) while in search of an early dinner. What a find! The food, atmosphere, staff and even prices were excellent. I enjoyed grilled salmon with the hummas salad and have to say that the salad rates in the top 10 of best salads I can remember. All 3 of us enjoyed our meals. Easily could have eaten there every day while in Killarney. (located between O2 & Paddy Power) 8 Flemings Lane

2  Thank Anniegogo
Reviewed September 13, 2010

This cozy little restaurant is hidden off the main streets, the atmosphere is wonderful and the food is delicious and affordable. Service was great and it is definitely worth a try!

1  Thank TripMember01272015
Reviewed August 6, 2010

Great food great staff great value. Have the lamb shank it's the best I've had.

1  Thank howareyounow