“Still hiding here.”
Review of Squire's Bar - CLOSED

Squire's Bar
Reviewed January 10, 2013

If you ever visit Killarney of a lunch time make a pitstop here for a cosy pub and good home cooked food. Although the real fires have been replaced its still our hideaway every visit to the kingdom.A great menu to choose from and the portions always big.Well done to all.
At your service D & T.

Marianadmin, Owner at Squire's Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Good Afternoon,

Great to open my email and see your wonderful positive comments on Trip Advisor. Glad you enjoyed your whole experience here with us. Don't leave it too long to return.

Kind Regards,
Seán Murphy.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had Guinness pie if I recall, my husband had lamb stew. Delicious! We didn't have a reservation and the place was packed (we entered through Murphy's, which is connected), but we were seated within 5 minutes.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I had to try the chicken liver parfait... you don't find it anywhere else. It's yum... We took the soup and an Irish stew. Great place, great food.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Originally tried to stop in a Murphy's but couldn't find a seat and was directly (through the service area) to its sister site. We really enjoyed our evening. The wait staff (three of them) were extremely diligent, pleasant and prompt...the only issue...we never really knew who was our primary server (I guess...all of them). The food was very good and the pub had a great selection of beers (given that I was able to choose from the tap selection at both pubs). A great evening...I would definitely visit this pub again.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I stumbled upon this gem as we were walking through Killarney looking for a place to have dinner. Squire's Bar is adjacent to Murphy's Bar next door and we ended up eating here twice during our four night stay. The food was Irish comfort food at it's finest and paired well with the pints of Guinness we consumed. Everything was fresh and delicious. We practically licked off our plates when we were done. If you're in Killarney, I strongly suggest you stop in.