“Irish and international cuisine”

Lord Kenmare's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 186 Restaurants in Killarney
Cuisines: Irish, Mediterranean, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Stone, United Kingdom
“Irish and international cuisine”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Terrific quality of food and service. Very helpful staff. So good we went back for a second night. Excellent wine list.

• Visited May 2013
Marianadmin, Owner at Lord Kenmare's Restaurant, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Good Afternoon Tallinda,

Thank you for your wonderful recent review.

I am delighted to hear you had such a positive dining experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Seán Murphy.

“Perfect end to a perfect break”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The staff were friendly and efficient. The tables were set out so you were not sitting on top of each other so you had some privacy. The food was a little more expensive than what we had been used too paying but was well worth it! After the meal we went down stairs were there was live traditional Irish music! It was a fantastic evening and I will 100% be coming back here when Im next in Killarney!!! :-))

• Visited April 2013
Good Afternoon,

I was delighted to open my emails and see such a wonderful review.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I have passed on your kind words to both our staff and musicians who were all very happy to hear your kind words.

We hope to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Dublin, Ireland
“Duck Duck Duck!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Amazing food, with a lovely atmosphere, it was recomended to us by the manager of the hotel we were staying in and it really did not disapoint. I had the Duck main course and I could not stop telling my wife how amazing it was, she actually had to tell me to be quiet and just eat it - cooked to perfection! She had the Risoto I think it was with hake or makrel, all I can say is that she kept pointing her fork at me and asking me to taste so that is always a good sign!! It was very reasonably priced and the staff were great. We went into the bar down stairs after the meal and were able to take our drinks with us, bonus!

Visited April 2013
Good Afternoon Mike and Karon,

Thank you for you wonderful recent review.

I am delighted to hear you had such a wonderful and positive dining experience here with us.

I have passed on your delight to our chefs who were only too happy to hear your positive feedback.

We hope to welcome you both back again in the not too distant future.

Cork
“well worth a visit”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Lord Kenmares restaurant in killarney is well worth a visit for its food and wines . The staff are very friendly and helpful and in no rush to get our table back take our time with our food . there is a very good variety of food great flavors and well presented. There is a lovely atmosphere in the room and its lovely to sit by the window and look at the world and the people going about .I have been to this restaurant several times you could say its one of my favorites because I never got a bad meal there. its well worth the price you pay you can spent as much or as little there and still have a good meal .Try it if you are in Killarney .

• Visited March 2013
Good Afternoon Donncha,

Thank you for you wonderful recent review.

I am delighted to hear you enjoy your dining experience every time you dine with us here.

We hope to see you again in the not too distant future.

Cork, Ireland
“Lovely spot!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Had a meal here last Thursday night after the place had been recommended by a friend from the area. We both went for the steak and were delighted with our choice. The staff were friendly and there was a nice atmosphere in there. Will definitely be back there again if we’re in the area.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Joe K
Good Afternoon Joe,

Thank your for your lovely recent review.

I am delighted to hear you had such an enjoyable experience with us. Our staff strive to create a warm and friendly environment for all our customers and I am very happy to hear you felt we created this atmosphere for you.

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,