Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from LemonRock Bike Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience LemonRock Bike Tours
from $189.79
More Info
from $281.81
More Info
All reviews wild atlantic way beara peninsula amazing ride day trip rain gear ring of kerry bmw gs gloves equipment helmets roads healy ireland sights guinness scenery
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

I booked the Relaxed Wild Atlantic Way tour. Here are the technical details: I had 8 days of riding with 3 relax days built in my tour. I rented the BMW r1200gs. They offer bike insurance, all riding gear, and preloaded GPS rental. The bike came with 3 luggage racks and liners with plenty of storage. They had a medical kit, kickstand plate, bike lock and tire patch kit in the bike. They provide a slick mobile app with all your travel details, maps, and suggested places to see and eat. They are also extremely responsive to texts and emails. They booked all my hotels which included a hot breakfast every morning. Kerry Airport pick up and drop off was included. They offered up some local tips to seeing the sights which takes you away from the tourist traps or long walks but you still get to see the sights (Cliffs of Moher and Slieve League to be exact).

Now for the WOW details: I was solo riding and mentioned from the beginning that I’d like to ride with others if possible. Alas, no one else booked the same time as me. To my surprise Don offered to lead me the first day! I was thankful for the offer and appreciated it, as it gave me time to figure out riding on the left side of the roads. He made sure I had a lot of practice with the many many roundabouts in Ireland. Paul (owner) and his other teammate John, met me midway through my tour and spent two days with me! It was certainly a highlight for me (and unexpected) as we went off the beaten path and had so many great twists and turns. It was definitely a memorable moment. Don, Paul and John are world class professionals and topped my experiences.

Other mentionables: There are no bugs dirtying your visor here. Good rain gear (gloves/boots, rainex) is a recommendation. The summer temperatures are ideal for riding. The roads/pavement are really good. Roads and routes are well marked.

You won’t be disappointed with the sights and history here. I would highly recommend these guys.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I rented a F700GS for a day and Don suggested that we ride the Beara Peninsula, I'm so glad we followed his recommendation! The bike was great, we got terrific weather, and the scenery was amazing, especially Healy Pass! We also rented all our riding gear. I can't recommend this company enough.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Helpful and flexible staff, great bike, good kit.
Had a great long ride out!
I would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I rented a BMW R1200GS for a day and loved it. Don was super helpful and friendly. We rode from Killarney to Dingle, then rode Sleahead drive, then back to Killarney. We'll definitely be visiting again!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

This trip is a must do!! Put it on your bucket list. Don and Paul at Lemonrock are remarkable. I could not have asked for a better experience. I would do the whole trip again from start to finish. I do not have a single regret.

Date of experience: July 2018