Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from LemonRock Bike Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience LemonRock Bike Tours
from $189.44
More Info
from $281.28
More Info
All reviews wild atlantic way beara peninsula these guys great equipment amazing ride day trip rain gear ring of kerry bmw gs gloves helmets healy roads ireland sights guinness
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Helpful and flexible staff, great bike, good kit.
Had a great long ride out!
I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I rented a BMW R1200GS for a day and loved it. Don was super helpful and friendly. We rode from Killarney to Dingle, then rode Sleahead drive, then back to Killarney. We'll definitely be visiting again!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

This trip is a must do!! Put it on your bucket list. Don and Paul at Lemonrock are remarkable. I could not have asked for a better experience. I would do the whole trip again from start to finish. I do not have a single regret.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Kevin G
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Exceptional folks to work with, a great opportunity. I coordinated with Paul via email, used the simple online reservation system, and found Don awaiting my arrival in the morning with my bike ready to go. The rental clothing gear was a little heavy for the unseasonable warmth but they did have a sufficient selection in pants, jackets, gloves and helmets available for use. Limited on smaller sizes of boots but I preferred my own anyways. The motorcycle was in great condition, ran well, shifted great, no sloppiness. The attached luggage and gps worked perfectly as advertised. Better than the gps was a chat with Don prior to riding, he gave me wonderful directions and advice, for both the route to take for a day trip as well as suggesting places to stop for tea, views, etc. Money well spent, this was a fantastic experience! Bravo Lemonrock bike tours!

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful weather. The best ride I have ever been on! The BMW GS1200 was a great bike. We went on a self guided tour that Don, the manager, laid out for us and it was easy to follow and spectacular scenery. I didn’t bring any of my gear and Don set us up with good quality riding gear. Bring your GoPro, you will want a video of your ride. I was concerned about safety as some of the roads are a little narrow and riding on the left side of the road but felt safer on a motorcycle than driving a car here. I recommend watching a few YouTube videos about driving/riding here, it will help with traffic circles if you’re not used to them. Irish drivers and much better than U.S. drivers in my opinion. Thanks Don!