“Best Irish Coffee EVER!”

Hannigan's Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 186 Restaurants in Killarney
Cuisines: European, Irish, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcoming visitors and locals alike for over 100 years, Hannigans Bar & Restaurant is one of Killarney's best-loved and much-acclaimed historic drinking and dining establishments.Enjoy all-day dining from 10.00am to 9.30pm with superb, locally sourced produce, cooked to perfection and served in cosy, candle-lit surroundings with a friendly and professional service. A la Carte & Evening Specials Menus - Served from 6.00pm to 9.30pmLunch Menu - Served from 12.30pm to 4.30pmSandwiches, Toasties, Wraps & Snacks - Served from 10.30am to 4.30pm Hannigans Restaurant Killarney -A dining experience featuring the finest seasonal Irish ingredients, beautifully executed and dedicated to diners who enjoy comfort,atmosphere, superb service, reasonable prices and most of all,good, simple food. The Brewery Restaurant- Where opulent wood panelling, ornate ceilings and delicate crystal chandeliers echo fond memories of times bygone and sets the perfect scene for freshly prepared breakfast, candlelit evening dining or contact us about private gatherings of up to 100 people. The Brasserie - Keep an eye on the Jaunting Cars with freshly brewed coffee and homemade scones... the perfect way to start your day! Also the perfect private party venue with private bar. The Library -Enjoy the joy of Afternoon Tea with a friend in The Library or curl up with your favorite book and a mug of hot chocolate.
Long Beach, CA
“Best Irish Coffee EVER!”
Reviewed February 10, 2009

Wow - now this place knows how to make a great Irish Coffee! Perfect atmosphere and although I didn't eat here, I would in the future. My only regret is having waited so long into my trip to have an authentic Irish Coffee!

1 Thank jensenly

• Polish first
Columbus, Ohio
“A most delicious meal - exactly what I needed”
Reviewed January 22, 2009

Came in on a Thursday evening in January while on a tour. It was a long day of touring around the Ring of Kerry and I was tired, yet ready for dinner. My original plans for dinner had unfortunately fallen through, so I decided just to stay in for the evening and eat at the hotel restaurant.

At first I dined alone, then another friend from tour joined me for dinner.

I ordered the Roast Pork w/ chasseur sauce and it was absolutely delicious. The pork was tender and the sauce was rich and not too heavy with nice herbal notes to it.

Dessert was a rich chocolate gateau and an Irish coffee and it was exactly what I needed. A good chocolate cake can console just about anyone. My compliments to the chefs.

Service was prompt and polite as well.

New Mexico
“Great Hannigans music”
Reviewed September 29, 2008

If your looking for a nice pub with dancing and traditional music nightly then hannigans is your place.

lacey, WA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great T-bone steak at Hannigans”
Reviewed June 25, 2008

Hannigans was recommended to us by our hostess at the Killarney Lodge, Catherine Treacy, as a near-by, moderately-priced establishment with good food.

DW and I have to agree. I wanted to try an Irish Steak and had the T-bone. Absolutely delicious. Best beef I have had since Rio de Janiero. DW had the Chicken Ceasar and reported it also to be of prime quality.

Excellant and varied menu, moderate prices, excellent sesrvice. It would be hard to go wrong having dinner at Hannigans.

Cork
“Lovely Dinner”
Reviewed May 13, 2008

Myself and my partner called in here on our way home from the Races. We had a starter, dinner and dessert and I thought the food was great. It was very tasty and the food came out fast and with large portions. It was also a very resonable price. Ill try this again next time I am in Killarney.