“Unique experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Park Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 182 Restaurants in Killarney
Cuisines: Irish, European, Seafood, Grill, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The award winning Park Restaurant, at The Killarney Park Hotel, is one of Kerry’s most notable restaurants, specialising in traditional cuisine with a contemporary twist, the restaurants resident pianist creates the mood that mirrors the cuisine – classical and creative.
Ballymoney
“Unique experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2008

This was my first time visiting Killarney, boy have I missed out! The Killarney Park Hotel was recommended by a close friend from home. I booked a table for two for myself and my wife on a Thursday night. We were greeted by friendly reception staff who showed us into the Park Restaurant. My first impression was “this place is amazing” my wife was very impressed as was I. There was such a choice on the menu that I wanted to sample everything, it all sounded lovely. The staff were so professional and also very friendly. Compliments to the chef and staff at the hotel. The next time we visit Killarney we will return to The Killarney Park Hotel for another great meal.

Killarney
“A Special Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2008

My husband did not want a party for his 40th birthday but I still wanted to make the evening special so I booked dinner at the Park Restaurant at the Killarney Park Hotel. Four of our close friends joined us and we had an amazing evening. The restaurant is very elegant with high ceilings and beautiful chandeliers but the rest of the decor was suprisingly non fussy and very relaxing. We got a big table for the six of us right beside the piano. The a la carte menu gave lots of choice and the food was really good - especially the Dover Sole. The staff were professional but friendly and made a fuss of my husband's birthday with a yummy dessert plate while the pianist played happy birthday. We'll all be back!