“the best of the best!!”

and up
Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Galway
Ranked #1 of 57 Tours in Galway
More attraction details
Owner description: Galway Tour Company offers FUN Day & Overnight Tours to the Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Connemara & Cong, The Aran Islands, the eco/cultural hill village of Cnoc Suain, Connemara Walking Tours & crazy night tours too! Tripadvisor 2011 Certificate of Excellence recipients & probably the best tour company in the world!
somewhereovertherainbow
“the best of the best!!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I did The Connemara tours with Michael D, and the cliffs of Moher tour with Evan/Ewan and How to put it... Absolutly unforgettable!!! Mister D is so fun an Evan is really cool. They both know how to share they knowheldge, and stop at the best spots for pictures!
Wonderful sceneries and hilarious guides for perfect tours... Well done guys! nothing could have made it any better! Thanks for everything!

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Two great tours with two great guides!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I did two tours with this company: the Cliffs of Moher tour with Eamon and the Connemara tour with Mike (I forget which one-I think it was Mike D). Both tours were fantastic. We were lucky enough to get great weather for both days, although the bright sunshine actually made pictures of the Cliffs very difficult-never thought I'd actually complain about good weather! I got picked up at the hotel near my friend's house in Galway and we were dropped off at the bus station-Eamon even dropped me at the hotel beside my friend's place when I was unsure about walking in the dark by myself. I had two blind guys on both my tours and both Mike and Eamon went out of their way to ensure these guys enjoyed their trip and were safe.
I would highly recommend wearing wellies and having a rain/wind jacket as it was muddy in places and so windy at the Cliffs we almost got blown away! Both guides knew their stuff and had tons of stories about the areas, the people and the history. I learned so much and would recommend these tours in an instant!! The pub where we had lunch on the Cliffs tour was great and lunch at Kylemore Abbey was great as well. I would have loved the chance to see the gardens there as Mike said how amazing they were but as it was winter and I was starving, that won out. Do the tour in the Abbey though-it's great.
The price for the tickets was beyond reasonable and if you book both tours, you get a discount. Make sure you get cash before the tour as there was no ATM anywhere and I wanted to make sure I was able to give a tip!

Madrid, Madrid, Spain
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best day of our trip”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I went on the Cliffs of Moher tour in a group of 8 college girls. First off, it is an amazing deal for students with tickets only at 20 euro for a day full of entertainment. Second, our driver, Michael O'Malley, was great! He was well informed, hilarious, personable and well-spoken. I wish he could give us a tour of every city we visit. Also, unlike other tours of the Cliffs of Moher, this takes you to a lot of other interesting places too. I would definitely do it again and it was worth every penny. Even in the wind, rain, and hail, Galloway Tour Company made our tour amazing.

Galway
“Two Thumbs Up for GTC”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I went on the Cliffs of Moher tour with Eamon and had an absolutely wonderful experience! Our guide was knowledgable, funny, accommodating, and kept the energy level high. Beautiful scenery and fun stops along the way. I would whole heartedly recommend this tour!

Sao Paulo, SP
“Very good, I recomend!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I did a 2 day tour. Both tour guides where awesome! Damien and Mike D. great guys! I even thought that since the tour was so inexpensive, that the hostel was going to be a bad hostel, but the hostels they work with are great! Top of the notch! Recomend to anyone single, friends and couples.