“Amazing Bus Tour!!”

Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Galway
Ranked #1 of 57 Tours in Galway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Galway Tour Company, Galway's favourite Tour Company offering the No.1 rated tours to The Cliffs of Moher and the Burren, Connemara and Cong with Kylemore Abbey and Trips to The Aran Islands. Offering you the most passionate and fun tours with Local Guides who are loaded with stories, history, and folklore. There is no better option for exploring the West of Ireland.
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Bus Tour!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This was hands down the best bus tour I have been on. It was not boring in the least. Paul, the tour guide, kept me thoroughly entertained with his vast abundance of knowledge and his quick sense of humor. You were never sitting on the bus for too long a period of time so you never got antsy which was a huge plus for me. Great job Dublin Tour Company!!

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
“Informative”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Our tour guide Paul seem to know all the good spots around Galway and Ireland. He gave us great information on the history of the area, and took us on some lovely scenic routes. Get this guy to show you around if you can.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A Galway experience”
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Our tour guide Paul took my journey through Galway to a whole new level. His stories and humor made the bus and sites just 100 times better. The knowledge this man possesses is something of a textbook and anything you ask will be answered.
He was the cherry on top to my trip

Boston, Massachusetts
“A MUST”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Honestly the best tour you could ask for. Knowledgable and funny, you are well accompanied on this tour. There is none better. If you want the best look at Ireland, this is it.

“Brilliant!!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This was the first tour I had in all of Ireland and it was one of, if not, the best tour I have ever had in my entire life. The tour guide, Paul, was just absolutely amazing. Not only did I get to see the wondrous, beautiful landscapes that makes Galway so special and loved, I got to hear the most intelligent and hilarious stories from the tour guide. He brought us to places to see castles, monasteries, gardens, cliffs, and even observe firsthand the practice of sheepdogs. The bus was extremely spacious, seats were comfortable, and the ride was smooth. I advise that if anyone were to visit Galway, the trip would not be complete without at least one day with Galway tour company, which may in fact be followed with a second or third day because the tour is just that good.