“Unbelievable!”

Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Galway
Ranked #1 of 62 Tours in Galway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Galway Tour Company, Galway's favourite Tour Company offering the No.1 rated tours to The Cliffs of Moher and the Burren, Connemara and Cong with Kylemore Abbey and Trips to The Aran Islands. Offering you the most passionate and fun tours with Local Guides who are loaded with stories, history, and folklore. There is no better option for exploring the West of Ireland.
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We had used this tour company for 3-4 days and each day was breathtaking. The sites that we were brought to were unbelievable such as the Cliffs of Moher, Connemara, etc. The overall tour was very informative and exciting but what made our trip even better was our bus driver/guide. Paul was one of the best tour guides I've ever had! He incorporated history and humor to each place we traveled through. He was awesome and I highly recommend him!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,974)
All reviews
"lunch stop"
in 42 reviews
"galway tour"
in 58 reviews
"aran islands and cliffs of moher"
in 35 reviews
in 29 reviews
"beautiful scenery"
in 36 reviews

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I thought one-day bus journeys were elderly stuff, but i had to completely change my mind.
Drivers are friendly and prepared: i would definitely reccomend the tours to connemara and cliffs of moher starting from Galway. Thanks very much to drivers Mike and Eamon.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

These bus tours were amazing! Our bus picked us up right outside our hotel in Galway and brought us to different places around Galway, including the Cliffs of Moher, Aillwee Caves, and Joe Joyce's Sheep Dog Farm. Our bus driver, Paul, was absolutely tremendous. He knows what he is talking about and offers many interesting stories about Ireland, and also tells jokes! The bus ride to the different sites is anything but boring! Paul took us down small, tiny roads in the mountains, and showed us different monasteries and views of Ireland that no one could find on their own. He had a different plan for us each day, and dropped us back off at our hotel around 5 or 6 each night. It was an excellent tour, I would DEFINITELY reccommend this to anyone! Ask for Paul!!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This company was amazing! Paul or bus driver took us to some amazing sites which were absolutely breathtaking. Paul was phenomenal and very informative, he knew what he was talking about at all times and wanted all of us to learn about Irish culture and history. I recommend this company 100%.

1  Thank Marissa C
See more reviews
Reviewed January 8, 2013

These guys know what they're doing and keep to a good schedule. I did the Cliffs of Moher tour and they timed it out well, and took you to a great pub for lunch (my friends did another tour and went to a crap pub in the same area). Very easily accessible from central Galway/just north of Eyre Square at the coach station, reasonable rate

I've heard the Connnemara tour is also great, wish I had time to do that as well.