“Mix of Italian and Irish cuisine”
Review of Buon Appetito - CLOSED

Buon Appetito
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 12, 2013

10 euro for a starter and main course looked as a good deal.
Unfortunately the food was not so good.
I dont know the other dishes but the pizza was just horrible, without any flavor and salt.
The waitress was polite but she brought the main course before we had finished to
eat the starter.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We came upon this little place by accident while in galway for the weekend 7 of us were seated straight away.It was fairly busy on bank holiday Sunday eve but we were looked after very well by an american lady ( owner?) we all had 10 euro special started and main course.... no complaints what so ever. Food was lovely service was great my only grumble was that wewernt offered coffee that was supposed to be included in special...
Overall a positive visit and i would return.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Salad was very basic, no dressing and wasn't even dried..Wedges were pre-cooked and clearly microwaved before serving.
The waitress took our plates and immediately gave us our main courses. They were obviously sitting under a heat-lamp waiting for us to finish our starters.
The pizza I got was burned around the edges and it looked and tasted like a frozen Aldi/Lidl pizza. My girlfriend got the cod and vegetables and they were soggy and overcooked. She couldn't even cut them up with the steak knife that we were given for some reason even though we didn't order steak. The wedges she got with it were burned and soggy too.
The restaurant in general was grimey, dirty and not looked after e.g candle wax on the tables, broken tea pots and dirty glasses.
The waitress seemed like she wanted to rush us out the door and came across as very rude.
Overall it wasn't a nice experience and we won't be going back. I recommend you avoid this restaurant.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've eaten in alot of places and would be slow to heavily criticise a place.However I feel I needed to write this review.Myself and my boyfriend went for the 2 courses for 10 euro and we can hand on heart say it was the worst place we have ever eaten in.The veg appeared to be out of a freezer bag, there was aldi ketchup on the table,my shepards pie was horrible,presented really badly,wasnt proper piped mashed potatoe, and didnt even cover the meat,appeared to be thrown on top!!I Didnt even finish it, and that is not like me!We were sat beside the dessert fridge,and all the desserts and cakes appeared to be what you would get in the freezer of Aldi. Definetly wont be returning here again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The €10 deal is brilliant!! Dinner and a starter for only €10!! That's great value!! Plus the food was yummy traditional Italian and good portion sizes too!! :)