“its a cheap place to eat and the food is ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Buon Appetito - CLOSED

Buon Appetito
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dublin, Ireland
“its a cheap place to eat and the food is ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Was in Galway at Christmas not many places open so not much choice, but this restaurant Buon Appetito was open and we have 2 starters, 2 main course, a pint of lager glass off wine all came to under 29 Euro very good value, the food was fine you can't expect it to be much better for that kind of price ,ok the lager was not very good the wine was fine, the staff is friendly, efficient so overall I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012

Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“Best to avoid”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Thought we'd try Buon Appetito as we just wanted a light lunch. My friend ordered the veg soup and a chicken sandwich. The soup was bland and the sandwich came dry without butter or mayo. Even the Heineken (draught) was Questionable.
However we did encounter one positive and that came in the form of the young dark haired waitress, who was both polite and courteous.

• Visited October 2012
Cork, Ireland
“Very Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Went here the other day with a friend for a quick bite to eat before the lunch time rush. We chose this place as it looked good. We ordered starters and a main and when our starters arrived, we said we'd check that the mains were going to come out at the same time as we were in a bit of a hurry. We were told they'd be out as soon as they were done. We finally got our mains 55 minutes after sitting down. We enquired before that as to when our mains would arrive and was told that they were still being cooked. At one stage we glanced around the place and saw that every other table had arrived after us and already had their meals in front of them! I don't mind waiting for food if it's a complicated dish or if it's really busy, that was really a joke. I think if something like that happens it should be courtesy to offer a complimentary drink or something, I would have given more ratings if the service was good like that.

Food was alright,fine for the price but I've tasted better. No idea why it took that long to cook, 2 simple pasta dishes. Water took a while to get to the table too, maybe 20 minutes after ordering. The place looked like it had potential but I definitely won't return again.

• Visited October 2012
Longford, Ireland
“Can't beat the €5 Full Irish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

The friendly, efficient and warm service was the best part of my day! Great value and the food was lovely! It's the best value breakfast I've eaten in town, and I sat outside because the sun was shining! The outside furniture was a bit wobbly, but my egg came perfectly cooked, runny...the plate of good food came alongside a basket of brown bread and toast AND a pot tea! Scrumptious!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Monicelt
Calgary, Canada
“€5 Full Irish!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Small, quaint, cute little café that do a great €5 full Irish breakfast deal! Rashers, sausages, tea/coffee and toast etc. for only a fiver! Great deal! I found the plates and cups to be kinda stained and the pints served there are not on tap, they're served from a can? I've always found the waitresses for be very nice and friendly!

Visited August 2012