“Very Disappointing”

Buon Appetito
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Went here the other day with a friend for a quick bite to eat before the lunch time rush. We chose this place as it looked good. We ordered starters and a main and when our starters arrived, we said we'd check that the mains were going to come out at the same time as we were in a bit of a hurry. We were told they'd be out as soon as they were done. We finally got our mains 55 minutes after sitting down. We enquired before that as to when our mains would arrive and was told that they were still being cooked. At one stage we glanced around the place and saw that every other table had arrived after us and already had their meals in front of them! I don't mind waiting for food if it's a complicated dish or if it's really busy, that was really a joke. I think if something like that happens it should be courtesy to offer a complimentary drink or something, I would have given more ratings if the service was good like that.

Food was alright,fine for the price but I've tasted better. No idea why it took that long to cook, 2 simple pasta dishes. Water took a while to get to the table too, maybe 20 minutes after ordering. The place looked like it had potential but I definitely won't return again.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The friendly, efficient and warm service was the best part of my day! Great value and the food was lovely! It's the best value breakfast I've eaten in town, and I sat outside because the sun was shining! The outside furniture was a bit wobbly, but my egg came perfectly cooked, runny...the plate of good food came alongside a basket of brown bread and toast AND a pot tea! Scrumptious!

1  Thank Monicelt
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Small, quaint, cute little café that do a great €5 full Irish breakfast deal! Rashers, sausages, tea/coffee and toast etc. for only a fiver! Great deal! I found the plates and cups to be kinda stained and the pints served there are not on tap, they're served from a can? I've always found the waitresses for be very nice and friendly!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

This was the cheapest meal we had in Europe and the quality was good.

The all day Irish full breakfast is only 5 Euros.

If you happen to be in Galway and are hungry enough for a full Irish breakfast at anytime, go for it!

Follow the sign "All day Irish Breakfast 5 Euros"

The waitress was very cheerful and friendly as well.

They have many other food on the menus which look tempting as well.

The price for all the food is very reasonable compare to other restaurants in Ireland.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

we had a family breakfast here and it was very good 5 euros each good quality food and plenty of it including tea and toast well done buon appetito