“Good children menu”

Rockin’ Joe’s Diner
Ranked #66 of 536 Restaurants in Galway
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

A taste of USA in Galway. Good choice of menu for children 5 euros and salad fir mum ( between 6 and 8). Good hamburger a a lot of choice. Tap water for free. Ideal for a quick stop sightseeing the city.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Got the deal for 2 and was good value, tasty and the mint malt was yum. Portions were a little smaller than usual but all round we were pleasantly surprised!

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I went to rockin joes a few weeks back with my girlfriend for some food before a movie. The staff were very friendly and we were seated very quick. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. I will definitely be recommending it to family and friends.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Lovely food with very friendly staff and very affordable , was greeted by a friendly staff member and wasn't waiting too long for our order, will definitely be coming back

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I live in the midlands and often visit Galway City on a 'Day out with the Family' whenever I have the time. On my most recent visit (last week) I decided to try Rockin Joes for a spot of lunch and was more than pleasantly surprised. Perfectly located and bright and airy, the menu was quite unusual but catered for a variety of tastes. There were lots of offers and combinations which ensured good value, the burger buns were of the gourmet kind, very fresh and tasty. The drinks were generous in size and the staff member who served us couldn't be more helpful. On leaving we were presented with vouchers for burgers at a reduced price for our next visit, which I hope will be very soon