“Perfectly Run B&B!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Galway
Marless House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 189 Galway B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Everything at Mary and Tom's B&B was great! Friendliness, comfort, cleanliness, great breakfast, seaviews, wonderful safe upscale neighborhood for lovely walks, arrangements for tours, shows and just about anything you might request is handled in a very professional, yet caring way. We were even picked up at the front door for our tours and returned there as well.
We especially enjoyed the wonderful show, "Trad on the Prom" which was just a short walk away from the B&B.
Congratulations Mary and Tom for being the perfect Innkeepers! Thank you, J&L

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We crossed my wife and me at three nights at Mary and Tom because we came see our son who etudie to Galway. I recommend this B*B without hesitation: very warm welcome, very comfortable chamber, irreproachable cleanliness and for the best, breakfasts deserving of the big restoration

Room Tip: Warm welcome et quality of services
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stayed at Marless House for the last two days of our trip. The warm welcome from Mary , complete with tea and cookies in the parlor , made us feel immediately at home ! We had a beautiful , clean room with a view if the ocean . I loved being able to step out the front door and be on the Promenade in less than a minute ! Mary served the best breakfast of all ...the perfect porridge being my favorite. She gave me the recipe but I've yet to make it as good! Mary did a great job of taking care of us....she has all sorts of maps that she marks with different color markers to be sure you don't get lost ! She gave us a great suggestion for dinner that we could walk to and even told us what store to go to get Belleek for my Mom. I really felt as though Mary wanted to make sure we had a good time . She even gave us a great big hug when we left ! I hope we can return someday and stay for a longer visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We were very warming welcomed, shown to our beautiful spacious room and given suggestions and directions for places to go for dinner. The location is perfectly situated very close to the water and in walking distance to a great selection of restaurants and pubs.At breakfast we discovered that Mary and Tom have their owns bees that make the most delicious honey which we were able to enjoy with our delicious breakfast. Mary gave us great directions to downtown Galway and was able to tell us the perfect place to find the famous claddagh rings. We very much enjoyed our stay at Marless House,

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My wife and I stayed here with a couple friends of ours earlier this year when we were traveling throughout Ireland. Marless House proved to be an excellent treat in many ways -- convenient location to city center, comfortable accommodations, great food, and even greater hosts. I happened to catch a 24-hour bug that knocked me out part of our stay and of all the places I could have been holed up, I can't think of a better one on our entire trip that would have been as comfortable for an uncomfortable time.

We experienced one of the great joys of B&B travel - conversation with your host, which was a wonderful blessing as well. Top it all off to find out that the owners also built the place. No wonder it's such a great and well-kept property!

I'm not sure when we'll make it back to Ireland, but when we do Galway is on the list and we'll be here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is absolutely a great place to stay. Mary and Tom are wonderful. The rooms, we booked two are spotless and the house is very clean and comfortable. It is within walking distance to the beach and breakfast is professional done with great choices. I would recommend this place without any hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Although my wife and I only stayed one night at Marless House we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We were exhausted from the Chicago-to-Dublin flight and then a two hour drive to Galway but from the minute we stepped in Mary and Tom made us feel right at home with a nice cup of tea and some lovely chat. The rooms were very comfortable, the showers hot and inviting, the breakfast next morning hearty and delicious. We highly recommend Marless House. Sorry to see Galway fall to Kilkenny in hurling, Tom.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple