The House Hotel
$237
$259
  • Restaurant
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$162
$141
$200
$194
$168
$162
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$156
Menlo Park Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$177
$163
Travelocity
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Pool
$307
$284
1,199 results
All reviewsorla kielyhen partiesspanish archcar parkhen nightquay streetlatin quartercocktail menulovely hotelreception areadeluxe roomcentral locationlocation is excellentloved this hotellast weekendstayed here for one nightgalway city
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this lovely hotel for 3 nights, midweek from 12th-15th November. It was one of the best we have stayed in. It was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. All the staff were very friendly and helpfull, especially the ladies on reception who had a great knowledge of the best restaurants and pubs to go to, making our trip to Galway very enjoyable and hasslefree.
The hotel is in the best location! close to all the best pubs, restaurants and shops.
We didn't have dinner but we had breakfast every morning which was very good, really set us up for the day.
Overall we had a really nice time in Galway and would highley recommend The House Hotel, its just fab

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are small but nice, rooms on the higher floors are bigger
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
galwayguests, General Manager at The House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was such a delight to read your review of your recent trip with your wife at our Hotel on Tripadvisor.

What a compliment to our Hotel that you thought it was one of the best you have visited.

We as a hotel pride ourselves on appearance and cleanliness and I'm thrilled you picked up on this and will pass your great comments onto our Housekeeping department.

Our highly knowledgeable Receptionists are on hand for any assistance our guests may require and aim to make our guests stay as hassle free as you mentioned. Again, thank you for your kind words.

We wish to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

My mum booked this hotel for a night before we toured Commemara and looking at the photos I wasn't sure what to expect - it looked trendy but how well it was done was hard to tell. From the minute I arrived until the time I left I had wonderful a experinece. The hotel looks great, the consistence of the colour running from the reception to the rooms is played perfectly. The pink is smart and not tacky (as I worried it might be). The rooms comfortable (free wifi too) the beds are lovely - though the room did get quite hot at one point that was more to us not working the ac than the hotel itself. The breakfast was lovely and the choice was great. Overall worth the stay, the price and the location is fantastic. Also the staff were so very helpful, sweet and very well presented.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review on Tripadvisor of your recent stay with us.

It is always such a pleasure to hear great and positive feedback from our valued customers and I'm delighted to read you thoroughly enjoyed your stay from start to finish.

I will be passing your very kind words onto all the staff here and thank you again.

We hope to welcome you and yours back in the very near future.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I love this hotel....from the minute we walked into the lobby, you feel like you're in someone's living room....not your typical lobby.....the place is very warm, plush, and homey, very girly girly, but the fellows would love it as well......you have to see it to believe it..!!! We were there for 3 nights in October 2013....the bar is awesome, the staff are friendly and very kind...the food is fabulous, from breakfast to dinner...the rooms are small, but very comfortable, they use every bit of space....I am soo looking forward to going back to this little gem of a hotel....Can't recommend it highly enough....

GreenB7, Boston

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank GreenB7Boston
galwayguests, General Manager at The House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us via Tripadvisor.

It is always a pleasure to hear guest comments on all areas of the hotel and thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future to enjoy all that

General Mangaer

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I went to The House for a hen and the service, rooms and cleanliness were all very good. The breakfast was excellent, one of the best hotel breakfasts I had. On the Saturday night the hotel was packed with hens which obviously suited us but I can imagine it may have been annoying for anyone else staying there. Great location too.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us on Tripadvisor.

I'm thrilled to hear you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed every aspect of the hotel from location, service and cleanliness to the breakfast served in the mornings.

I am very glad to hear you enjoyed the your night as we are a very popular choice for Hen Parties on Friday and Saturday nights with the party atmosphere being electric in our Cocktail Bar when the DJ starts off after 10pm.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed at The House Hotel for 3 nights towards the end of a month long trip through Ireland, and are so glad that we did. The staff were so caring and made us feel incredibly welcome. Nothing was too much bother - from booking a hairdresser appointment, to making terrific restaurant bookings, to general advice...We have never experienced front office staff so helpful...and we are seasoned travellers.

This is a family owned Hotel, and clearly the staff are all happy to work here.

The decor is simply scrumptious and very luxurious. Our rooms were terrific, the Rain head shower was divine and the beds very comfortable.

Special mentions MUST go to: Matt, Laura, Stephanie and Margaret who made us feel so special.

Thank you for all the wonderful memories of our stay in Galway.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
galwayguests, General Manager at The House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear seasoned traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments via tripadvisor.

I am delighted to hear you had such a fantastic stay and you enjoyed every aspect of the hotel.

We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and I will pass your kind words onto the staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back in near future.