The House Hotel
$236
$161
  • Restaurant
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$150
$141
$199
$193
$161
Menlo Park Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$177
$162
Hotels.com
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$155
The Twelve Hotel(Barna)
$213
TripAdvisor
1,203 results
All reviewsorla kielyhen partiesspanish archcar parkhen nightquay streetlatin quartercocktail menulovely hotelreception areadeluxe roomcentral locationlocation is excellentloved this hotellast weekendstayed here for one nightgalway city
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Spent an overnight recently because we we're going to a special party ,the lobby was very inviting with it's beautiful pink couches .The receptionist was very friendly and welcoming .Our room was nicely decorated and comfortable . Breakfast was freshly cooked and there was plenty of choices on the buffet table. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The decor of this hotel is fab but very girly. I stayed here for me hen which it was perfect for. However I don't think I'd be choosing it for a romantic meal or stay due to the number of hens there!
The rooms were very nice with lovely shower. However we booked a suite for three and the fold out bed was beyond uncomfortable.
We had a meal there, cocktails and breakfast, all of which were lovely. I would definitely go there for a girls weekend again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2013

While the hotel was very nice the lobby and rooms were gergous and the breakfast was great great location
.But the big problem for me is the music that went on until 2.30 on the sunday nite.Yes i do know that this is a party hotel but some people do like to sleep and this was impossible on the night that i stayed and i do know that it was the same the night before.

Also our room was very warm and the ac was not working great but then that is just me as i like my room to be very cold.I dont think i would stay here again if the music was going to be as loud again and i could not recommend it because of this

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very nice hotel, excellent location. I doubt there is a better hotel choice in Galway and I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend stay here, but then i moved to an absolutely lovely little B&B for the duration of my 3 week stay which I enjoyed even more.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This hotel is right in the middle of Galway, on a small town block in the middle of the one way system, though it is so quiet inside you would never know. There is a little lay-by in front to deposit luggage, and the hotel has a discount arrangement with a multi-storey car park nearby which worked well. The reception was very friendly and helpful, and our (many) bags were quickly delivered to the room.
The ground floor has an expansive lounge, bar and restaurant. The meals are excellent everywhere and we had a tasty dinner, excellent sandwiches and some lovely breakfasts. It is so nice to have eggs properly cooked to order! The main walking streets of Galway are a stone’s throw away and the cosmopolitan charm of this university town and cultural centre pervades the hotel.
The room was large with a generous bathroom – one can see that quite some investment has gone into modern rooms with up to date facilities. We had a wonderful stay and called through to eat on our return journey through Galway – in summary an enjoyable place to stay, well located with modern rooms and an excellent restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
galwayguests, General Manager at The House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for in-depth review on tripadvisor

We appreciate the importance of traveler’s comments and we appreciate your beautiful and concise description of your stay.

We pride ourselves on the service we value each individual guest we greet through our doors and I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay.

I will pass on your kind remarks to each member of the team, throughout the various departments.

I do sincerely hope that we will welcome you back to The House hotel in the very near future.

Kindest,