Lynfield B&B
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Restaurant
$221
$182
  • Breakfast included
Oranmore Lodge Hotel(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
$106
Very Good 4/5
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$131
$123
The Twelve Hotel(Barna)
$242
$235
Hotwire.com
Great 4.5/5
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
$106
  • Restaurant
$286
$273
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsirish breakfastcity centretrain station and eyre squarevisited galwayhighly recommend staying herefive minute walkthe rooms were nicethe perfect place to stayvery nice stayspent nightsadrianirelandbnbsoapsconnemarapubsroomy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have just returned from a fabulous weekend in Galway. Lynfield b&b is absolutley fab. It's run by a wonderful young couple Tricia & Adrian, who are the friendliest & nicest couples I have ever met. The rooms are spotless clean & airy, & certainly catered for our needs. Tricia cooks a fabulous breakfast which keeps you full till lunch. I would definitley recommend this b&b to anyone who is heading to Galway & the next time I come back to Galway, I will definitley be coming back to Lynfield b&b.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stayed here for race week, it is a great location and a short walk to eyres square. The lady in the BB was so helpful and friendly and really went the extra mile for all her guests. The breakfast was plentiful and tastey. The room was well equipped and they have complimentary WiFi, the room was spotless. They have off road parking to the front which was great. I will definitely stay here again. Many thanks to the family at Lynfield BB.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed here when I was just in Galway on business, and they went out of their way to service us. I had a very pleasant, and very STRESS FREE week thanks to them! Rooms where clean, and well kept. Located a quick walk to downtown.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed here in November 2012. A cold and not particularly busy night in Galway. When we got there, no one was there to let us in (it was well after check in!). When we eventually were let in, the owner showed us to our room (small but OK) which was fine. He then said we had to pay in advance- in cash only!! This was strange but we had somewhere to be so just paid up. When I asked what time breakfast was, he said that it wasn't included in the rate - hmmm - I thought it was a B and B- since when is breakfast not included!!!
Anyway, we went out for the night and when we got back we went to the room. I really wanted a cup of tea- but couldn't as we had no cups in the room- a kettle but no cups-odd! Anyway, we tried to get to sleep (emphasis on the word tried) the room had a window above the door and all the lights were on in the hall, when we eventually found the switches and turned them off it was still bright and very noisy from the street.
The next morning we got up to have a shower- which was cold and also had one small towel between the two of us. If we hadn't paid in advance, we wouldn't have paid as it was ridiculas. The evening before, we had to park on the street - way down the road as there was apparantly no parking spaces. When we were leaving the next morning, we saw the owner and his wife had two cars in the spaces. We did complain and were offered a free night's stay (not in peak times and subject to availability)- but put it this way, we will never stay here again- not even when its free!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DublinLisa
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed at this B&B for 3 nights. Its is a five minute walk to the center of town and a two minute walk to the bus station where all of the tours leave from. The family who owned it was super nice and hospitable. The room was very clean and everything worked really well. It was very tourist friendly! I highly recommend staying here!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends