“Beware when booking through Adria Guest House”
Review of Adria Guesthouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Galway
Adria Guesthouse
Ranked #175 of 187 Galway B&B and Inns
Ireland
“Beware when booking through Adria Guest House”
Reviewed July 30, 2006

I recently contacted Adria Guest House in Galway looking for bed and breakfast. I was told that they did not have any availibility at Adria but did have at their other Bed & Breakfast named Lynfield. I booked and paid cash on arrival. The owners of Adria are very misleading I was informed that the bed & breakfast was suitable for families in a quiet location near Eyre Square, tea & coffee making facilities were available and adquate car parking. The place is not suitable for families it is very noisy, no tea making facilities and I had to park my car down the street from the B&B in which it sustained scratches. Moving on to the B&B the place was filthy. My child sustained bite marks as a result from sleeping in the bed, the towels were dirty, the soap had already been used and there was no toliet paper. Our wet towels remained in the bathroom for 4 nights, fungas in shower area, the bed wasnt made, room not tidied and the carpet smelled as if it had never been hovered. Only tea & toast served for breakfast. Toast presented in a basket sitting on top of a dirty tea towel. Milk and butter siting on table in stiffling heat with flies flying about the lounge. There was cereal available in dirty plastic containers didnt recognise which brand they were!! Be prepared for a sleepless night itching all night if you stay in the beds!!! When I contacted the owner of Adria Guest House they were very unhelpful and didnt seem to care that our holiday was ruined. Advise best stay clear of Adria Guest House Galway/Salthill and Lynfield if you want to enjoy the beautiful city of Galway.

Stayed July 2006
2 Thank SCREAM

Travelers are raving about these Galway hotels

Families