Sea-Breeze Lodge
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
$187
  • Restaurant
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$90
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$78
$226
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
$67
Oranmore Lodge Hotel(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
$63
$176
$158
The Coach House Hotel(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
$65
Agoda.com
All reviewscheese and crackersgrand pianob bfresh fruitgalway baybreakfast was deliciousgarden viewsun roomaran islandsour honeymoonbottled watera wonderful staycomfortable bedsbed and breakfastshort drivebeautiful roomgalway area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stayed at the Seabreeze Lodge last weekend and I coudn't have been more impressed. I paid €145 a night for the Penthouse Suite with Bay View. The room was massive and everything in it was brand new. There were complimentary welcome gifts such as chilled water, fresh fruit, cheese and crackers aswell as robes. The owner, Freddy, was extremely friendly and made us feel most welcome. There is a gorgeous breakfast menu with everything made to order. It is about €8 to Salthill in a taxi and €12 to Eyre Square so you arent far away from anything. A must place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Colm M
Freddy121, Owner at Sea-Breeze Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Colm and Gwen,

Thank you for this review. It never ceases to amazes me when I read reviews like this one. To see people so impressed with their accommodation just makes my day!
I know we put our heart and souls into making every room as comfortable and unique as we possibly could, and it's so rewarding to see how many people appreciate that.

Thank you once again and I hope you'll come for another visit soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the sea breeze lodge for only one night but within minutes of being shown around the place and the exquisite room we wished we could stay longer. The owner Fred is the nicest man you will ever meet and he has taken great pains to make each room world class and I mean world class. Every detail and amenity is perfectly executed from the tempurpedic bed to the rainshower to the ample space of the room to the built in music system. The sitting area and breakfast area are also beautiful. It's a five minute cab ride or twenty minute walk into the city. Tucked away in salt hill and overlooking galway bay this is a true gem I will be coming back to again.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank josephcotten
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stayed at the Sea Breeze Lodge because we liked the idea of being slightly outside of the main town during St Patrick's weekend. Staying at the Seq Breeze Lodge delivered on every aspect. We were welcomed by Freddy and we were made to feel at home right away. The cleanliness was 2nd to none, the decor very tasteful and comfortable like a real home.

Free phone taxi phone from the reception was a nice touch. Just 12 Euro and your in town or a very lovely 45 minute stroll along the sea front. We did both.

Nothing was missed and breakfast of a extremely high standard.

We will definitely recommend the Sea Breeze to our friends and family. Galway is definitely a place to visit any time.

Room Tip: Our room was at the rear and was excellent. A room over seeing the bay would only be better we imagine.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Freddy121, Owner at Sea-Breeze Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Julie and Keith,

The pleasure was mine! Meeting you both and chatting with you over breakfast was fun.
I will be thinking of you fondly.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 19, 2014

What an awesome experience! Sadly we were only able to stay for one night, we would have loved to stay longer! The weather in October wasn't bad at all.We had traveled to Ireland for a wedding and spent a week there traveling the whole country. I cannot remember how I found this amazing B&B, but I am so happy I did. I was looking for somewhere special to stay with my fiancee and his parents, its was our anniversary and an early christmas present to his parents. Freddy and his team we so welcoming and so professional. The rooms were gorgeous, my fiance and I stayed in the the Master Suite with the bay view, and his parents in a garden view room. (the mater suite was so welcoming and relaxing!) All the pictures that are posted are just they way it looks when you arrive! Top quality everything. The food was delicious. Also, I had requested welcoming baskets, with local goodies and Freddy went above and beyond! Being someone who works in the resturant industry I was so pleased! Again we wish we stayed longer!! Thank you Freddy and your team! We hope to be back!! We also had dinner at an amazing resturant not to far from the B&B... Donnelly's of Barna, the food was delicous, dessert was amazing! We had a cozy table next to the fire place on an chilly October night.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sparetime101
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband Ben and I traveled to Galway in October 2013, for our 1 year wedding anniversary. One of the best decision we made during this trip was staying at the Sea-Breeze Lodge. Freddy made our stay absolutely amazing. Not only does his kindness make the B&B beautiful, but the B&B is actually breathtaking. We stayed in the Master Suite. The room was spacious, beautiful, had a wonderful bed and beautiful, relaxing bathroom. The B&B is perfectly situated close to town. It was a wonderful stay and I highly recommend the Sea-Breeze Lodge to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Freddy121, Owner at Sea-Breeze Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Michelle and Ben,

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure to have you stay in my home and I sincerely hope to see you again some day.

Kindest regards,