1,463 results
All reviews city centre free underground parking the penthouse nice hotel thermal suite busy road next morning eyre square room was spacious min walk car park one night stay would highly recommend this hotel food was lovely hotel bar last weekend pillo
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I had another return visit on business to the Pillo Hotel at the Headford Road roundabout. The standards at this hotel are very good, staff very professional and well trained, very efficient and courteous. Food is always well served, good selection and breakfast great. It is nice to be remembered when you come back to a hotel and my experience is always a good one there. The room is always to a high standard, clean, comfortable and spacious. Any time I have had to ask for something, it is provided rapidly with little fuss and assistance is readily available.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
PilloHotel, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Sandy Road Galway, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thanking you for taking the time again, to review your stay with us. It is always great to hear that our guests are happy to return to the hotel and we do appreciate the business and the feedback that you have given to us. I have passed on your feedback to all of the team who are always delighted to see how we are performing on meeting our guests needs. Please let us know the next time that you stay, as we would love to be able to put a face to the name.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We booked through TripAdvisor literally two hours before we checked in and we were very pleased with our stay. The hotel seems very new and modern. Our room was very clean and the bed was lovely. The walk from the hotel into CityCentre took about 15 minutes. The front desk staff was very helpful and although somewhat stiff, they gave good advice about the area and local attractions. Breakfast was very good and offered a nice variety of foods. We would highly recommend the hotel to any visitor to the area

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I was very happy to read that you chose to stay with us and that you enjoyed your time here. I had passed on your kind feedback to all of the team. We hope to have the pleasure of having you back to stay again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Myself and my friend stayed on Friday night 24th Sept, we had a great night.
We had dinner that evening, it was very good.
We also had a few cocktails they were great.
We will definitely stay again. The staff were very friendly, free parking is a great plus.

Dear Guest,
I was very happy that you and your friend enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your feedback on dinner and cocktails to the staff. I am glad that you were able to avail of our complimentary carparking. We look forward to welcoming you both back to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I recently had to organise my friends hen party in Galway, we went this weekend just gone and we stayed in the Pillo Hotel. The weekend was absolutely amazing, the staff couldn't do enough for us. They were so nice and helpful and definitely made the stay that extra bit special.

We got a deal whereby we had cocktails and canapes, a spa treatment for each of us, dinner and they also gave us the penthouse suite for the weekend for the hen, all for an extremely reasonable price. All of the rooms were great, big, comfortable beds and very clean.

All of us who attended the hen agreed we would without a doubt stay there again, I think that will be our go to hotel whenever we visit Galway again.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed in the Pillo overnight for a stag party. Great time had by all. Room was impeccable, bed was very comfortable. Staff were friendly and courteous and catered to everything we needed, even at 4 in the morning!!.... The breakfast was good, buffet style full irish and continental, personally would have preferred a kitchen cooked breakfast but thats just my preference in general, the food was lovely.... Definitely worth a stay here!

1  Thank DaveyVtec