Ardawn House
$236
$259
$200
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$156
Menlo Park Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$177
Orbitz.com
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$143
Orbitz.com
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$133
$158
Travelocity
$307
$287
All reviewsgreyhound trackthanks mikegreat hostsbreakfast was deliciousfull irish breakfasttwo nightsrental carshort walkirish hospitalitytop floordowntown galwaybed and breakfastcommon areasyogurtwonderful staycomfortable roomsthird floor
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My daughter and I stayed at Ardawn House for three nights. It was wonderful. Mike and Breda were great hosts and made us feel at home. The accommodations were comfortable and the breakfasts were delicious. Breda made a special porridge with quinoa for my daughter who is a vegan. Ardawn House is a quick 10 minute walk from Eyre Square and even closer to the Coach Station. I highly recommend Ardawn House and Mike and Breda.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Ardawn House for one night during our honeymoon in Ireland. It was convenient to the city center, while far enough away to feel removed from the hustle and bustle of a college town. Our hosts were friendly and welcoming, and we felt thrown back in time to the guesthouses of the 19th century with vintage room keys and small, winding staircases. The breakfast was excellent, and we would go back anytime!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Arrived on a wim for one night in Galway, found the B&B through the Failte Ireland tourist office. My family really enjoyed our stay. Mike welcomed us like we were family. The house is nicely decorated and has nice views.
It is great value for money, the family was very friendly, it is was very clean and the breakfast was amazing. Very close to Galway city centre. The Place to stay in Galway :-)

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My mother and I stayed at Ardawn House in May 2013, and it was simply wonderful. We were with Mike and his family for 2 nights, and they were such gracious hosts. The location was so convenient, the rooms were perfect, and the price couldn't be beat! We'd go back to Ardawn House in a heartbeat, and we recommend staying with the Guilfoyle's during your next trip to Galway!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My husband and I arrived in Galway without plans for accommodations, but the tourist office suggested Ardawn House and it as lovely. It was an easy walk from town, comfortable rooms, very nice hosts with knowledge of the city, delicious breakfast. Breda showed us where to go in the city for the best views and suggested a pub where we could hear traditional Irish music. Breakfast the next morning was great, with plenty of options. The only thing to keep in mind is check-out is at noon, and if you shower close to then you may have missed the hot water since everyone else is showering too.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple