“Delicious and nutritious.”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014

A great find, one of the many wonderful places popping up as Galway's food scene gets better and better. The ingredients are terrific. Our group included a vegetarian, a pescetarian, a vegetable hater and a committed carnivore but the tapas style meant we all got to share some delicious dishes. The wine and beer list is thoughtfully selected for accompaniment.
it did get a little hot in the downstairs section but we were here in July and I don't think that's a complaint you'd often hear in Galway.
Great service.

1  Thank trepidexplorer

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I'd tried to eat here several times during my stay in Galway but pretty much all of Galway closes disappointingly early. I final managed to get to the restaurant in time and was pleased I'd managed. The setting is informal but the greeting enthusiastic and warm. The food was, for the most part, excellent. The lomo/chorizo/fig was to die for. The Chorizo al vino (well sherry) incredible. The jamon and tomato bread beautifully presented and tasty. The croquetas really pulled out the flaour of the jamon. The only disappointment was the cod balls (too much dill) and the patatas bravas - not hot or spicy. It's a pleasure when ordering Estrella to be offered a choice. My only disappointment (and this is a common in all Tapas places) was the lack of flan.The instant jug of water with an orange slice was another appreciated gesture.

Highly recommended.

1  Thank Decker
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

The tapas here are truly superb.A bit pricey but arguably worth it.
For the uninitiated tapas menus by their very natute can be daunting and confusing and I feel the same applies here however if you persevere you will be rewarded.
A WORD OF CAUTION...dont make my mistake....we ordered a number of dishes assuming in true tapas bar fashion their arrival would be staggered...not so...8 dishes landed simultaneously. ...all quickly going cold ...they should not have to be told!!!!.........
other that that ...bon appetit!!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

The food is Tapas using local and imported ingredients, the atmosphere is great in the restaurant when the restaurant is full, the Wine list is also interesting.

1  Thank Brian G
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My husband and I went here for some tapas. Their menu was very extensive. So fun ordering. Everything was good when they came to our table. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience!

1  Thank Anna M