“Food good but portions on take out salad very small”

Mixed Greens Liosbaun Galway
Ranked #331 of 474 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Healthy
Dublin, Ireland
“Food good but portions on take out salad very small”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The food is very fresh and a very good quality, but the take out salads are not good value for money. I have taken out several salads and paid up to 8-9euro for it, its not very good value its bulked out with a few lettuce leaves and the rest of the toppings would not add up to a standard side portion with any meal. Its very disappointing to feel ripped off when you open the box and find a salad to feed barbie.

• Visited December 2013

“Lovely food great staff”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten in mixed greens on a number of occasions and I think its fantastic. The place always has a nice atmosphere and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the food is always good, ill be back

• Visited November 2013
Galway
“Hygiene problem!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I got a take away Caesar salad today and was disgusted that the girl working behind the counter who made my salad did not change her gloves after serving me at the till: she took my money with her gloved hands and then proceeded to make my salad..can someone teach this girl common sense hygiene standards.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank pancake89
“really enjoyed”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

i dropped in to mixed greens for the first time in liosbaun, i had been to the one in town several times and was never disappointed. well i wasn't disappointed either in liosbaun. the girl that made up my lovely salmon salad, she was so friendly and brought my dish to my table for me.i had a lovely coffee, i ordered a second as i had ten more minutes to spare but my coffee never arrived, i just left after ten minutes waiting. overall i really enjoyed my healthy lunch.

• Visited August 2013