“5 star food, lacking in service”
Review of Lime

Lime
Ranked #50 of 498 Restaurants in Galway
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I cannot say enough about the food in this restaurant, it is one of the best I've ever had, service was NOT good though, our order had to be confirmed 3 separate times before we got our food, we sat outside as it was a lovely evening, the decor was very boring and lacking something, it needs something to fill the space, there always used to be a fabulous flower arrangement in the hall and around the restaurant and I definately think these are missed, also the plain paper menus on the board were not attractive and could do with being spursed up abit, other than this, I would give this restaurant a chance, and hoping they can improve on service and the small touches that meant so much this restaurant will do very well, and has its location as an advantage, i WILL DEFINATELY RETURN.

Pro's: Great Location
Amazing Food 5 Star Quality

Con's: Service not up to Standard
No Early bird or Value Meal Menu

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled on this restaurant which was directly across the street from our hotel Jury's Inn. We were a party of six on a Sunday night at about 7:00 and got a seat right away. There were other people but it wasn't too busy. Service was okay but nothing special. The decor was plain, modern and somewhat boring but the food, all six entrees and all six starters were delicious. They advertise it as Asian Fusion but its really more of a Thai restaurant which I prefer anyway. Quantities we're appropriate. Only a few in our party were able to finish the whole meal. We had no room for dessert. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Me and my friend went to Lime few days ago for the first time. The all meal and the atmosphere was excellent .i will definitely go back.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I ate with a friend on yesterday and we enjoyed our food. I had the chowder( it will be nice if the dead mussels will be removed from the dishes before are served) followed by singapore noodles. Service was friendly! we will be back!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

A pearl when it comes to modern Asian food with a perfect location by the Spanish arch at the harbour. Fresh delicious food, friendly staff and not expensive at all. We loved it