Right, I often come in here and love the food, staff etc. It's also fantastic value. But then on the 5th of this month I ate here and the next day found myself with food poisoning! I know I could have only gotten it here as I hadn't eaten out anywhere else that day or the Sunday, and I found myself with slight stomach pains that Saturday evening, ending in a fantastic prolonged full body evacuation that lasted from Sunday night through to Tuesday morning.
I haven't had felt able to go back since because of this, which really sucks because the food tastes so much better than anything else in the price range. For anyone wondering I had the chicken I think, so be more careful with how you cook the chicken in future!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.