“Great option for Asian food in Galway” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chi Pan Asian Takeaway Galway

Chi Pan Asian Takeaway Galway
Ranked #306 of 466 Restaurants in Galway
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: CHI take-away brings Galway healthy convenience food choices using locally sourced fresh ingredients. Chef Andy Bandara uses the highest-quality local produce to create Asian dishes with impact. His menu reflects his wide culinary experience, offering main courses from Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China and Vietnam.Open Tuesday- Wednesday, Thursday& Sunday 5-10pmFriday & Saturday 5-11pmClosed Monday
Galway, Ireland
“Great option for Asian food in Galway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Best Pad Thai in Galway...a little on the expensive side when getting a takeaway but nice for a treat.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Galway
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great take away, good portions enjoyed every bite. It is the first time we got take away from here and it most definitely won't be the last.

• Visited June 2014
Galway, Ireland
“Good food, decent price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I love Asian food (especially south-east Asian) so when Chi opened I wanted to check it out soon.

I've used the takeaway frequently over the last 2 years or so, and the food is lovely. These are my comments on the takeaway, not the recently opened restaurant as I haven't tried it.

The food is generally lovely and not too fattening if you choose right. A lot better and more delicately flavoured than the run of the mill fatty Chinese takeaway (though slightly more expensive too). The soups are especially lovely! The quality is consistent.

Just one negative in my view, a lot of the dishes involve prawns/shrimps/calamari which I don't eat (too much cholesterol), I wish there were more dishes I could choose from. Some dishes allow a choice but it would be nice to have this option for more dishes.

Like others are saying, on weekend days the delivery times are long nowadays. I think their popularity is overwhelming them. They're always upfront about it though.

Visited December 2013
“Ridiculous”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

On Saturday night we ordered a take away through a popular delivery service.
We were told that it would be 45-60 minutes. The hour passed and yet no sign of food.
I rang both the delivery service & the restaurant itself who told me that the were fully booked that night (7 tables?) and that the upstairs apartment was leaking water down on them.
If they were too busy to take online orders, why take them?
She asked if I'd wait yet another 30 minutes for the food plus delivery time!
I work nights so this wasnt ever an option as I woudlnt have had time. Very poor customer service not to let us know how late it would have been, wasn't as if it was a difficult dish.
Had friends in the restaurant the same night who also had similar slow order problems.
Won't be back again!

• Visited February 2014
“Poor customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

I ordered a take away from here at 7.15. I was given an estimated delivery time of 20.25. When I rang at 20.35 I was told it would take another half hour because the restaurant was full. Why provide a delivery menu if you cannot cope with having to provide deliveries

Visited February 2014