“Excellent!”

Coco Cafe
Ranked #231 of 466 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Cafe, Irish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Valencia, Spain
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We just happened to park near the cafe upon arriving from Dublin, so we decided to have some coffee. What a surprise! We tried the rhubarb pie, scones and panini ...and they were delicious. The coffee and capuccino were very well made. At the end of our stay in Galway, we made sure to return to Cafe Coco. Highly recommended for value/quality.

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Galway
“delicious fresh breakfast”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Twice this week I have enjoyed breakfast at Coco's On both occasions it was delicious, staff are friendly and efficient. I especially loved their toast done to perfection and not a soggy slice in sight! Am happy to recommend it for taste and value

• Visited August 2013
“Perfect paninis”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Having stumbled upon this cafe in our only trip to Galway, it was great to see a wide range of lunch options such as paninis sandwiches etc. We ordered a turkey, Brie & cranberry panini, an Italian panini, a couple of coffees and some cookies. The paninis were delicious with plenty and a fresh side salad and crisps. The service was pleasant and prompt.

• Visited July 2013
Galway, Ireland
“Below average”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Met a group of friends here for lunch. There are many things that annoy me about this cafe. Firstly the sandwich menu is located at the deli counter but you cannot order it with the deli assistants. You must order at the till at the end of the counters. So I order but because I forgot the"name" of the panini I had to walk back to the menu and walk back to the till and place the order. I'm given my number for my order and I wait. And wait. And wait. A member of staff in a chef top drops my sandwich to me with the ticket in the middle of the sandwich. The till assistant was friendly the girl who cleared out table was friendly. The deli staff were not orgsnised at all. Many a time I saw them walking around aimlessly with plates of food only to return to the deli counter. The food was ok and good value overall.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank freewee
Galway, Ireland
“Delicious food, generous portions, very reasonable.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I meet my friends here for lunch once a week, and really like the food. The fresh fruit, yogurt and granola is delicious. I've also had the Oriental Chicken salad, which is really gorgeous and a very generous portion. The staff are friendly and helpful. Scones are lovely too, but the brown bread is homemade and delicious, and I bake my own bread so I have high standards! :) I had cousins home from Canada earlier this year, I recommended this place to them, and they loved it. Very central too.

• Visited June 2013