“Wow, small place GREAT food”
Review of The Jungle Cafe

The Jungle Cafe
Ranked #57 of 484 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Brazilian, European, Czech, International
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Wow, small place GREAT food”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Friendly staff. great selection of Coffee's, Tea's, expresso... etc. There food was FRESH and GREAT. Well presented. Outdoor seating was great. The atmosphere was very relaxing.

• Visited June 2014

“Overvalued”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

The athmosphere is nice, really rustical, but all the food is overpriced, we had a sandwich, fried eggs, tea and juice for 22€, which is a lot. The staff is nice and all is clean, but I wouldn't recommend for a Sunday brunch

• Visited June 2014
Sawtell, Australia
“Double shot Flat white”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We had a lot of trouble finding good coffee in Ireland, being from Australia where good coffee is in an abundance but this place was just what we needed! I walked in and ordered two Small double shot flat White's, and thats what we got. Not a latte or an Americano as most other places! They also had some great Kiwi Reggae playing while I waited for my order, the Black Seeds I think from memory!!

Visited June 2014
London
“Rude service ”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

The service was so bad I didn't even make it through a meal, I left. Just downright rude and arrogant. Maybe I caught them on a bad day?

Kuopio, Finland
“WOW”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I totally fell in love with The Jungle Cafe! It's so beautiful, sweet, different and colorful! The staff was amazing, the decoration was like no other. If you ever visit Galway do visit The Jungle Cafe!

• Visited January 2014