“Delicious!”

The Pie Maker
Ranked #6 of 495 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Selection of hearty, handmade Sweet & Savoury Pies, served in our cosy boutique celtic restauarant. All pies made with high quality Irish meats, organic vegetables and organic spelt flour. Vegetarian options available. Children welcome.
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We tasted the Irish apple pie and found it one of the best ever eaten.
The place is cute and deliciously furnished. Although the location is quite small, there is a warm and relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I visited this place a while ago, so my review might be outdated but the place is adorable, cosy and loved the variety of pies showed in the menu. We took some of them away and I was left a bit dissapointed by the filling in the spinach pie. I will go back though as I think that they will keep improving and it is good to have a lovely place like that in Galway. The staff was really nice

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I visit the pie shop regularly for tea and the occasional desert. The staff are very friendly and there's always a nice buzz about the place.

The pies are delicious and well made. The price is a bit much for me to eat there regularly. Hopefully they will come down in price in time.

Well worth a visit.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This place was amazing! Was suggested to go here by our host. This is a must eat at place in Galway. I will be eating here every time I visit. The service was wonderful, the food was delicious. My friend and I had the chicken and mushroom pie, and the spinach and feta pie with mash on the sides. Both were excellent. The decor was lovely and unique. Everything about this place makes it one of my top places I have ever eaten.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I was hungry mid shop in Galway and dropped into this little haven out of the rain. I was warmly welcomed by the lady at the counter and there was a nice atmosphere from the folks already enjoying their nosh at the tables. I ordered the chicken curry pie to go. It was really delicious. I didnt go for the full mash and pie meal but I will next time and I'll make time to sit down. I'm living in Galway for 9 years now and delighted this little spot is here!