“Great Decor and Atmosphere”
Review of The Pie Maker

The Pie Maker
Ranked #9 of 507 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Selection of hearty, handmade Sweet & Savoury Pies, served in our cosy boutique celtic restauarant. All pies made with high quality Irish meats, organic vegetables and organic spelt flour. Vegetarian options available. Children welcome.
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I visit the pie shop regularly for tea and the occasional desert. The staff are very friendly and there's always a nice buzz about the place.

The pies are delicious and well made. The price is a bit much for me to eat there regularly. Hopefully they will come down in price in time.

Well worth a visit.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This place was amazing! Was suggested to go here by our host. This is a must eat at place in Galway. I will be eating here every time I visit. The service was wonderful, the food was delicious. My friend and I had the chicken and mushroom pie, and the spinach and feta pie with mash on the sides. Both were excellent. The decor was lovely and unique. Everything about this place makes it one of my top places I have ever eaten.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I was hungry mid shop in Galway and dropped into this little haven out of the rain. I was warmly welcomed by the lady at the counter and there was a nice atmosphere from the folks already enjoying their nosh at the tables. I ordered the chicken curry pie to go. It was really delicious. I didnt go for the full mash and pie meal but I will next time and I'll make time to sit down. I'm living in Galway for 9 years now and delighted this little spot is here!

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Nice fresh pies,friendly staff and good service. But €10 for a small pie and a bit of mash is a bit expensive. Will visit again but not too soon.

1  Thank Black S
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

We were in Galway for 3 days and visited here twice - that's how good it is! I had banoffee pie both visits (absolutely gorgeous, and with plenty of fresh banana and cream on top), and my partner had feta/spinach and apple pie respectively. Apple pie was said to be the best American-style apple pie she's ever had, and the savoury pie on our first visit was also gorgeous - plenty of filling, and peas/mash/gravy too. I also love the aesthetic of the place - everything has been thought out down to a T, it is a cosy venue but every last detail is in place and it therefore has a fantastic atmosphere to boot. Not to be missed!