“It has been amazing <3”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Viking Pub Crawl - CLOSED

Viking Pub Crawl
More attraction details
Owner description: Galway's only Pub TourQuench your thirst for fun.Enjoy your free drink in every pub and drink discounts hust for us ! Meet new fellow thirsty travellers. Ride an Irish Bull. Learn Irish in an Irish speaking pub.Make yourself famous.Win our pub crawl prize and make yourself famous on our Wall of Champions.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It has been amazing <3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

My friends and I went to Galway for two days and Saturday night we needed to the pub tour! Our guide was Keeva, she's very nice and we had a lot of fun ;) if you want enjoy your night you must go to do the pub tour ;)

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Thenumberfirst

“Don't miss it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Seriously, if you go to Galway, take at least one of these pub crawls. I went last year and had two; both with Laura and they were great. My circumstances for going this year, however, were slightly different so I made the best of it by taking two more pub crawls. The first was with Laura but I've already reviewed her crawls. The second was with Keeva.

We had a fairly average sized group in which we got introduced quite quickly. We did the usual stuff of playing pub games like beer pong and flip cups. We also had the Galway Hooker challenge (find out when you go) which slightly failed due to there being no Galway Hooker on tap. We settled for pints of our choice.

Usually the night would end in a nightclub called Karma. I went the night before and had some fun drunkenly (not a word; I know) dancing to songs I don't even like. This night, we went to Carbon. The music there was similar to Karma but had a lot more variety. As Keeva was then off the clock, she joined us there. It ended up as a fantastic night. I don't know the other pub crawl guides so I'm going by bias here but if you do go on a crawl,try to get one with Laura or Keeva. Even the hangover won't let you regret the night you have.

Virginia
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Fun Night On the Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed the Pub crawl in Galway. Although we were definitely on the older side- we are in our low 30's- it was still a fun experience and great way to see many bars. I even won a t-shirt during a contest. We started off with a free drink and ended up at a local Club- Karma. There were shots during the night and even Beer Pong.

Visited May 2013
7 Thank cutiecupid15
New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Such a good pub crawl!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

Definately one of the greatest experiences in Galway, especially since our guide was Keeva! she was like the Ryan Gosling of Galway! She served any need that implied greatness, attractiveness, kindness, and/or pure, unadulterated talent! Also she gave the group alchohol, so that may have had something to do with it. 5/5 would do buisness again. As long as there's alcohol.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Jonnylicious
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dom is the best ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

We had dom as our guide and he was a bloody legend!! There were shots galore and he showed us the best places in town! Definitely recommend doing this tour and ask for dom!!