“A Pub Introduction in Galway”
Review of Viking Pub Crawl - CLOSED

Viking Pub Crawl
More attraction details
Owner description: Galway's only Pub TourQuench your thirst for fun.Enjoy your free drink in every pub and drink discounts hust for us ! Meet new fellow thirsty travellers. Ride an Irish Bull. Learn Irish in an Irish speaking pub.Make yourself famous.Win our pub crawl prize and make yourself famous on our Wall of Champions.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I did this two nights in a row, as I was in Galway alone and wanted to meet people. The hosts were fun and encouraging to have a great time.

For 15 euro we went to 4-5 pubs. You get shots, but they are watered down so if will still need to buy your own drinks.

The venues that had live music and a crowd were great, however in the one pub you simply play beer pong and flip cup, which were too similar to drinking at home.

I still highly recommend this crawl if you need an easy way to find someone to drink with. I met many people of many nationalities. The hosts get everyone to play crazy games and yell on the streets, and there's nothing quite like it.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I did a free tour of Galway on Saturday 20th July with Keeva - she was fantastic! I didn't have any cash with me nor any means to withdraw cash but she still agreed to give me a private tour. I imagine nobody else turned up because of the incredible heat! I had a very heavy bag and the handle had broken - she even offered to carry it for me. I didn't let her carry it (much and all as I wanted to!) as I felt she had been generous enough with me. THANKS KEEVA :D

2  Thank Jivan O
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Upon arriving in Galway for work, I decided to discover what's most Irish in Ireland. Although the Pub Crawl didn't literally end up with us crawling, although we probably might have tried if we'd been asked to, it was great fun.
Be it Elle (go Mexico!), Dominic (do NOT call him DomDom) or Laura, our proud (and sober :p) Viking leaders were amazingly friendly and patient.

If you got a free evening in Galway, it's definitely THE tour to go on :)

Reviewed July 5, 2013

As part of a tour of the West of Ireland, our guide Laura brought us on this pub crawl (an activity which in general is always a great way to meet new people and find great spots in a city). This particular pub crawl is great because it switches things up every night, going to different pubs, with different people, creating new experiences. All the guides are really grand (especially Laura); knowledgeable, fun, and welcoming. I'd highly recommend anyone in Galway for a night (or two, since it changes things up) go on this pub crawl.

1  Thank Sarah S
See more reviews
Reviewed June 11, 2013

There was a big group of us that did the pub crawl in May...we were a little concerned at first cause we seemed to be the oldest ones there (we are all in our late 20s-early 30s), but as our tour went on the more fun we had. Laura was our tour guide- she was super friendly and patient (especially while babysitting a bunch of drunk adults). We met a lot of cool people too. The tour ended in a club which turned out to be a lot of fun! We even saw Laura the next day on another tour and she remembered us all. So it's worth doing once!

1  Thank NikG43