“Best Craic Ever”
Review of Viking Pub Crawl - CLOSED

Viking Pub Crawl
More attraction details
Owner description: Galway's only Pub TourQuench your thirst for fun.Enjoy your free drink in every pub and drink discounts hust for us ! Meet new fellow thirsty travellers. Ride an Irish Bull. Learn Irish in an Irish speaking pub.Make yourself famous.Win our pub crawl prize and make yourself famous on our Wall of Champions.
anchorage
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Craic Ever”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

While we were in galway, we decided to chance the galway pub crawl, we found the information in kinlay hostel where we stayed.
have to say it was great fun and well worth the money. free shots and lots fun games, but most important we got to spend the night with a great group of new friends.

if your in galway for two night i would for sure do this.

Visited September 2012

Newark, New Jersey
“Well worth it - great experience in Galway”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My two friends and I just got back from traveling Ireland. In Galway we decided to go on this pub crawl, as recommended at our hostel. We had a great mix of people (Americans like us, Australians, French, German, and a group of Irish college kids from Dublin :-)). We went to lots of bars, had free shots, played beer bong (America defeats Australia- woop!), and my friend won the guinness challenge they have, winning a galway pub crawl "winner" shirt. The tour guides (Irish guy and girl) were nice and friendly too.
This was a highlight of Galway and a great way of meeting other travelers.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Travelling alone, ha ha not anymore!!!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This pubcrawl was so much fun!!! As a travelling tourist I didn't know what to expect when I came to Galway, of course I read the tourist guide about the town but I didn't know much about the Irish and what they do for fun in the nighttimes...of course I had my suspicions. I didn't know anybody in my hostel and I wanted to meet more people. This guy came into the hostel wearing a green jacket with pub crawl written on it and told me and some people in the kitchen about it. I decided to go..I took a chance on it and got my ticket...and I must say I had one of the best nights in Ireland of my trip!!! I met so many cool people, got to do the guinnes challenge and saw some great Irish pubs!! I would really reccommend this to anyone else staying in Galway!!!! You won't be dissappointed!!!!!

“Awesome Night”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Awesome Craic !!
Had a great time in Galway with this pub crawl, Was brought to very good pubs and had plenty of games and activities. Beer pong and Guinness challenge, didn't win a t-shirt :-( must put in plenty practice for next time !! was recommended by a friend and would definitely recommend it to any one to do. Great way to get to meet other travellers, and of course free shots !! Whats not to like

Broome
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“"Havin the craic"”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The Galway pub crawl was excellent fun and a great way to meet new people. I even learned some words of Irish that night, most of which I had forgotten by the next morning (ooops!). Overall, a great night, good value and highly recommended.

Visited September 2012