“Perfect Lunch”

Cuisines: European, Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Trusting trip advisor we ate here for lunch just before we went through to Dublin. It is what it says it is! My partner and I were both stoked with our meals and such fresh ingredients! I loved the sweet potato fries!! If you can't get a seat wait!!

1  Thank jamescmillar
There are newer reviews for The Quay Street Kitchen

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Myself & my boyfriend went for a meal here just before Christmas & I've been meaning to write a review & never got around to it! So at long last here it is, we went midweek & it was busy but we were accommodated promptly. I was torn between chowder & potted crab & the lovely waitress (who I think may own the place) suggested the crab & I wasn't disappointed, it was to die for!! My boyfriend had the steak & although at first it was a little under cooked, the same girl from before took it back to the kitchen & cooked it to his liking & he enjoyed it thoroughly. I had beef cheek which was a special that night & it was fabulous, though possibly a little too heavy & I couldn't finish the whole thing. Overall it is one of the nicest places we've eaten in a long time (and we eat out a lot!) & we're so happy to have found this little gem.

1  Thank Theocazz
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We sat outside, right in the heart of Galway, on bustling Quay Street enjoying lamb shanks (devine) and drinks. The staff were friendly and accommodating and our experience here was wonderful overall.

2  Thank Carmelapplepie
Reviewed June 17, 2014

the staff have been friendly the handful of times i've visited. i don't remember any of the food being bad (although the soup needed some salt and pepper for my taste) although the 'special' steak sandwich seemed to have more bread than steak than i expected. but the taste was good. the highlight for me is the calamari starter. just wonderful. honestly i keep going back just to get that!

1  Thank kiddtaylor
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Cutest little place! The food was really amazing! We started off with Prosecco, followed by lamb and mussels. Couldn't have asked for a better lunch and better service!

1  Thank Tracy T