“only one word to describe my meal there AMAZING!!!”

Brasserie On The Corner
Ranked #12 of 474 Restaurants in Galway
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving the best sea-food dishes created from the freshest fish, straight off the boat, top quality locally-sourced steaks, vegetarian dishes crafted from the finest local seasonal produce and an extensive wine list with over 40 wines from boutique vineyards around the world. Brasserie on the Corner offers the very best in upscale casual dining with dishes that are expertly prepared then served simply in a buzzing yet relaxed atmosphere. Menus have been carefully created using the best quality ingredients from local producers such as Renvyle Mussels, Gannet's Fishmongers & McGeough's Butchers. This is food with a sense of place from Galway's great natural larder. Brasserie on the Corner opens daily from 11am until 10pm serving lunch and dinner.
Dublin, Ireland
“only one word to describe my meal there AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Myself and a group of friends ate here for a birthday meal! As we are not from Galway we were relying on our friends recommendation to eat here and we were not disappointed! The starters of Scallops and Prawns they were delicious! Then we all had steak for mains which was cooked to perfection! To end we had Crème Brulee which was also very good.

The servers were great and very attentive. It was a great meal, I will definitely be recommending this place to everyone! I can't wait to return!

2 Thank JohnC1689

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Wicklow, Ireland
“Very satisfied Customer !!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We went for dinner recently and had a very enjoyable meal.
My wife is coeliac and some revised menu options were suggested.
The portions were very generous and the quality very good. We had a lovely bottle of wine, at a very good price.
Despite being a Monday night, I think it was, the place had a good atmosphere.
The service was top notch.
P.S.
I left my VISA Debit Card in the building in error and telephoned the following day, to see if it had been found. It had and I requested that they post it to me. Not only did they post it, but Cillian went to the trouble of Registering the letter, which further assisted in my getting the card safe and sound. Many thanks. F.

1 Thank Frank D
Adelaide, Australia
“Mmmm mmm!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Day 3 in Ireland, Galway today. We arrived to a sunny 14 degrees and lots of people milling around, enjoying the sunshine.
Chose The Brasserie on the back of Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed. We booked a table for 8pm which turned out to be a good idea as it was very busy
We had to wait a good 10-15 minutes to be offered a drink but that is the only complaint, everything else was great
We had three courses each, soup of the day and tempura prawns for starters, both were delicious, the prawns especially were cooked to perfection, beautifully presented on a crisp salad. Both mains, mackerel and salmon were just as good, full of flavour, well presented and very fresh.
We saved room for dessert and both were in raptures at the peanut butter parfait and creme brûlée choices. Great coffee to end the meal topped off a lovely evening in this lovely town

Visited April 2014
2 Thank CarolynM66
Cork, Ireland
“Gorgeous meal -great value”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Had dinner here on Easter Sunday.  We were booked for eight o clock but as were were around Galway all day we were ready to eat a little earlier than planned.  Arrived at restaurant which was busy -about half six -to see if they could fit us in.  Delighted when they managed to do so.  Place had a nice buzz as it was busy.  Menus are gorgeous -could have chosen quite a few options.  In the end we actually ate from the pre theatre menu which was 2 courses for €21.95 or 3 for €24.95.  I had the hot and cold goats cheese starter and my husband had an enormous bowl of mussels.  We  both had the trout for main course with sides of gratin potato and carrot/spinach.  Couldn't manage dessert.  With a bottle of wine, a pint of heineken and a coffee the bill was approx €73 -not including tip-which we though great value.  Would have no hesitation recommending this place
and look forward to eating there again when next in Galway.

1 Thank marcolet
Seattle, Washington
“Best of Galway”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

In my opinion, this should be moved straight to the top of Trip Advisor's rankings! We dined at the top few places and although it was close, Brasserie on the the Corner was the unanimous favorite. Likely one of the best chicken dishes I've had with out of this world desserts. Truly a treat with great service in a lovely, warm atmosphere. Will be back again if traveling to Galway!

2 Thank KBeth00